PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Roethisberger on latest South Park episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
The segment with the chimp experiment was one of the funniest things that I've ever seen.

I'm not able to watch this right now, but I can just imagine that Tiger Woods is going to be a part of this show as well...

I'm not able to watch this right now, but I can just imagine that Tiger Woods is going to be a part of this show as well...

Yes,as well as Tiger Woods they have Clinton,Sheen and all the perverts

Haha, the turd in the punchbowl segment. Ben talks like a sped.

That show is going down hill. THat episode was absolutely terrible for a season opener. Any true fan of the show would agree.

Loved it! Great stuff as usual from those guys.

That show is going down hill. THat episode was absolutely terrible for a season opener. Any true fan of the show would agree.

Whoa, are you kidding? I've seen every episode since it started and this was a classic. It's the only thing on TV that makes me laugh out loud (aside from Jabba Wrecks, of course).

"Duuhhh..you shouldn't screw girls in da public bathroom.":rofl:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 92
That show is pure gold. It has to be the smartest show in TV, and their message is almost always spot on. While I love the satire and subtext as much as the next guy, I'm really beginning to enjoy the simple gags and Butters. It was perfect for Butters to be wondering if there were berries in the bush and dropping gems like "a pair of sick Joker lips!". Wednesdays at 10 are like mini holidays for me.

it wasn't a GREAT episode.... I admit.

The message and parody of ppl involved in sex scandals was spot on. They recreated thanksgiving night for Tiger. Jabbed his video game. It wasn't just about Tiger..... it included others like Big Ben, Charlie Sheen, Clinton etc etc...

weak conclusion.... but the Jabs were great. :)

4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand