PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rate yourself as a prospect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'2 - 230

12 oz. @ 500 reps
-Refused to do the 40 yard dash because my pants were too tight. Next time I'll wear the ones with the elastic waistline. :D

Strengths- I can swear and yell with the best of them. I can fill water bottles. I'll even play one time on special teams, cause you'll probably have to carry me off on a stretcher after that one time. With good coaching, I can learn to hold the ball for Steve in practice and the best part of all...I'll work for the extreme vet minimum as long as I can have my Lazy Boy on the 40 yard line hanging out with the team for every home game. I can hold the clipboard for Gutteriez and Cassel too!

Weaknesses- None that I can think of right now.:confused:

Projected round: UDFA or probably never.

5'7
1 rep @ 225
5.1 40 yd dash
4.40 at Pro Day (unofficial)
25 inch vertical (dress shoes)

Pros: Intangibles, intangibles, intangibles. Good speed over very short distances. Plays taller than his height. Charming. Often pays for drinks. Excellent tipper. Nice bubble.

Cons: Bubble can be explosive due to lactose intolerance. Speed limited to extremely short distances. Sheds tears better than blockers. Get's lost in traffic both on and off the field. Total ****.

Projected: 5th round - Detroit lions

Last edited:
5'9
4.4 40
4@225

pros: Insanely fast, good hands, 30 inch vertical, ability to outmatch 1 v 1, good routes, quick

cons: can be jammed easily, outdone by tall, big guys, injury prone.

Comparison- The White Randy Moss of Nerf Football

Projected: 6th round, 199th overall, NE Patriots

5'10 1/8
5.40 40
1 rep @ 225

Pros: Great team guy, willing to play for minimum
Cons: Slower than most coaches, likely to fail a drug test, not the most lean build

Last edited:
6' 1 1/2

215 lbs. of converted muscle to "marriage" weight

Pros: Very high IQ Cons: Used to play World of Warcraft

Pros: Great pedigre Cons: Refering to sons age 22 months 2nd due in May

Pros: Divison One ability and work ethic coming out of high school.
Cons: In basketball.

5 bench press reps at combine rep 4 or 5 caused injury that prevented running the 40 and walking out under own power

Projection: Good for a laugh during draft day bar b que

This is the greatest thread!

6'4", 240

40 time has slipped since college, but still can reach elite speeds when running to catch the Metro.

Pros:
Good football IQ, Good size, Elite Madden skills

Cons:
Going to the gym / Saying "I'm going to start going to the gym" ratio not up to NFL levels.

Poor hands (balanced by good remote clicking ability)

Lacks the desire to get off his ass.

Height: 6-2
Weight: 170 pounds
40: 4.6 (last time I did it)
High jump: 39 in.
Standing broad jump: 11+ feet
Bench press: let's not go there

Pros:
Loves the game
Works hard
Edurance (a distance runner)

Cons:
No organized football experience
Small hands
Skinny

Projected:
Undrafted free agent at cb/wr/punter/kicker/holder...just put me on the field or the practice squad, or the scouting department...anywhere.

Height: 6-2
Weight: 170 pounds
40: 4.6 (last time I did it)
High jump: 39 in.
Standing broad jump: 11+ feet
Bench press: let's not go there

This makes a very funny visual....like the Monty Python Upper-Class Twit race. I assume you meant vertical jump?

5'10"
170 lbs
9 1/2 reps at 225
4.8 40

Background:
QB - Touch Football

Pros:
Throws further than Chad Pennington, Memorised Madden Playbook.

Cons:
No High-school or college football experience

Projected: Waterboy

6 foot plus
240 pounds
27 reps at 225
4.58 and 4.63 in my two forty runs. (As timed by Colts RB coach)

Started 3 years in college at FB after moving over from SS and adding 20 pounds. Tore ACL, MCL, PCL and Patella tendon in knee during spring practice my senior year. Went to Colts 2 years later as a UDFA/street free agent and was cut after rookie camp by Marchibroda. They were looking for another Roger Craig, and I considered myself to be like Moose Johnson, it was a bad fit. Fired my agent the next day and went into broadcasting on the production side and never looked back.

Free Safety / Special teams / Water Boy / Assistant Cheerleader Critic

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 185

40 time: 4.6
High Jump: 43"

Bench Press: 20 reps of 120 lbs.

Pros:

Two legs, two arms, two hands and a brain. Quick, not fast. Able to move with a lineman down the field and trash talk when not completely winded. High character. Mean streak. Competitive to the point of using a trip to slow a receiver down or hitting a huge running back low. Knows to get a pass interference call before giving up big plays.

Cons:

Not above pretending to be lost so as to avoid having to tackle guys like Brandon Jacobs. Far-sighted and unable to located the quarterback, let alone see where he is going to pass to. Bruises easily. Likes to watch the cheerleaders and is often distracted by how tall the receivers are. Makes a ton of excuses for big plays. Inconsistant motor.

Summary:

Loves football and has a limited ceiling. More likely to be a television analyst than making the roster. Despite being a three sport athlete, isn't very athletic and doesn't even try very hard.

Comparison:

Jackie Moon (only shorter with better hair)

OL

Height- 5'10"
Weight- 256
40 time- 5.05 est.
Bench- 225 almost 1/2 times

Pros- Good base, plays with good leverage and body lean. Good hands with quickness and strong punch. High motor, low attitude. Quick study, fundamentally sounds. Plays through the whistle. Good sportswriter. Can eat a pound of bacon and not feel guilty.

Cons- Old (34). Couldn't guard a closed door with a shotgun. Dislikes pain. Short, and fat, kinda' like a speed bump. Plantar faciitis in right foot severely ******s flexibilty and ability. Bad photographer. Can eat two pounds of bacon and not feel guilty.

Verdict- Talks a good game and backs it up by using other people's opinions. UFA- Beer taster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye