PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Question about Comcast deal with NFLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The local HD channels have "Must Carry" status. The original post can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was talking about the HD "cable" channels without a Digital Tuner.

If anyone from Comcast says they're not going to carry local HD channels unless you have equipment, they don't know what they're talking about.

Well, the only (legal) way he'd get the encrypted HD channels would be with a box, so I'm not sure that's what he meant.

So, if all you care about are the local HD channels, tell them to screw.

No, you don't have to have a $6.95 box on that 2nd TV. You can certainly take them up on their offer of a free Digital Adapter and buy an A/B Switch so you can continue to watch HD local channels.

I hear year but again I'm paying out of pocket for the same thing.. Plus I got more than the local HD.. I had about 20+ channels (prior to their switch and push)..

Plus the conversion box, you have to use two controllers.. :(

Bottom line, to keep what I had, I have to pay more.. It was actually funny.. I called up and asked why I have fewer channels after the "UPGRADE".. Upgrade means u get more by paying more or for free.. Not Getting the same programming for more money.. thats an upgrade in revenue for Comcast.. not me ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back