PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: PFT redesign

80% of the reason why I go to PFT is for the comments.

Also, is there a reason why you have me blocked @Ross12 ? Are you allowed to do that as a moderator? LOL
I don't have you blocked, why do you think that? I wouldn't have seen your tag if I did.

I don't have you blocked, why do you think that? I wouldn't have seen your tag if I did.

Because it says you made post 19 and it wasn't showing up when I viewed the thread. Maybe it's just a glitch. I didn't think my trolling got so bad that even the moderator put me on ignore lol. Perhaps you were responding to someone who had me blocked.

I did quote another poster in my post so it’s possible - but yeah I definitely didn’t block you, I’ve never blocked anyone on this board.

80% of the reason why I go to PFT is for the comments.

Also, is there a reason why you have me blocked @Ross12 ? Are you allowed to do that as a moderator? LOL

What was your handle on PFT? I bet I can recall it.

Mine was "hitnruncommenter".....

The most frustrating part was when the Patriots' site had to fall under their blanket template. The team's site was miles ahead of everyone else's and had been since the beginning and it was disappointing to see that come to an end.
Fred Kirsch has lamented that fact a few times.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back