PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting to watch New England and Tampa back to back.

They are such opposites. Tampa has a **** ton of talent and is oozing with young talent...great front 7, not great secondary, great skill players. New England is bleeding out from barren drafts...not great front 7, great secondary, ****ty skill players. Tampa so undisciplined and New England so disciplined. Belichick the best coach in the league and Arians among the worst.

They are such opposites. Tampa has a **** ton of talent and is oozing with young talent...great front 7, not great secondary, great skill players. New England is bleeding out from barren drafts...not great front 7, great secondary, ****ty skill players. Tampa so undisciplined and New England so disciplined. Belichick the best coach in the league and Arians among the worst.
While I love Brady I have to be honest, when I look at that Bucs team and which players I'd want most to improve this version of the Patriots, I'd go for Lavonte David and one of Goodwin/Evans.

I really hate using “gaslight”, but it seems to be applicable for a lot of posters here. Holy ****. You’re an absolute clown. I’m not rooting for anyone to fail. I’m watching the games and objectively commenting about them. Apparently I can’t do that here with you assholes.
I’m the clown when you’re in a thread about the Bucs just so you can root for two all time greats who happened to be a huge factor in multiple rings for us to fail. It’s okay. Just admit that’s why you’re here and move along.

Not me Einhorn, I predicted 6-10, 7-9 for the Pats before this season ever began. Pats and BB effed this dynasty up completely.
Pats defense has been pretty decent. If we kept Brady and surrounded him with some competence and a legit weapon we’d be contenders this season. What a shame. At least Brady will be in contention so good for him.

I’m the clown when you’re in a thread about the Bucs just so you can root for two all time greats who happened to be a huge factor in multiple rings for us to fail. It’s okay. Just admit that’s why you’re here and move along.

I’m in this thread because it’s showing here in Massachusetts. He's a legend and always will be. Anything else, bud?

It's a shame that folks are unable to support Brady/Gronk without simultaneously trashing Belichick/the Pats (and vice versa).

How petty and empty one must be to derive their football fulfilment via the struggles of others.
Not me Einhorn, I predicted 6-10, 7-9 for the Pats before this season ever began. Pats and BB effed this dynasty up completely.

Exhibit 'A'

In the back of my mind i still feel like the packers will make this a game because the Bucs coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired. That’s the biggest different compared to the pats. Undisciplined team.

Exhibit 'A'

It’s pathetic. I don’t understand why people have to root for either. When you’re objective about Brady and Gronk, those fanboys come out of the woodwork. Just look at my previous posts and replies.

In the back of my mind i still feel like the packers will make this a game because the Bucs coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired. That’s the biggest different compared to the pats. Undisciplined team.
They gotta score a TD now,

What does this have to do with the Bucs? Also who was “bagging on” Bill? He had a couple questionable decisions but I didn’t see anyone killing him for it overall. Cam and the O-line were more of an issue today as far as I’m concerned.
Not talking about today's game. Just the general theme of this thread. Everytime brady plays well BB fd up. When brady plays bad, brady is avg . Brady wasnt staying with the pats this yr and he knew it the beginning of last season. Just need to move past that and give both the people the credit to making things special and for breaking it up. Cant clap with one hand and justify one person as the reason for brady leaving the pats.

Eh--New England has a lot of young talent. It's just not at the offensive skill positions.

Wynn, Onwenu, Uche, Winovich, Dugger, JC Jackson -- these guys are all going to be stars.

And then there are a bunch of guys who are still in their first 5 years in the league, like Damien Harris, Mason, Thuney, Wise, Lawrence Guy.

We're really hurting at both WR and LB. I see us as totally barren there.

Just FYI, there are a lot of people on Twitter claiming Brady gets cheap calls. I think they are referring to the face mask eye gouge.

This goes to show that when it comes to Brady, the haters are truly deranged.

If Brady was here, his amazing play would cover for our other deficiencies, like it has for 2 decades.

People forget that we were 10-1 with Marshall Newhouse at LT last year.

Brady knew we were screwed though because things weren't looking right.

Eh--New England has a lot of young talent. It's just not at the offensive skill positions.

Wynn, Onwenu, Uche, Winovich, Dugger, JC Jackson -- these guys are all going to be stars.

And then there are a bunch of guys who are still in their first 5 years in the league, like Damien Harris, Mason, Thuney, Wise, Lawrence Guy.

We're really hurting at both WR and LB. I see us as totally barren there.

Lawrence Guy is in his 10th season and Mason is in his 6th.
Thuney and Wise were in the 2016 draft class, so they're entering their 5th season.

More age there than you're giving them credit for.

People forget that we were 10-1 with Marshall Newhouse at LT last year.

Brady knew we were screwed though because things weren't looking right.
And the Broncos we saw today would have been one of the better teams we play compared to that part of the schedule last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST