PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Meet 7-foot, 440-pound high school lineman John Krahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time he's 22, he might be 9 foot tall and 800 pounds.
Could you imagine? It's like three Wilforks merged into one! You could run a 1-4-6 defense! He could block the whole line at once! It's like Mount Washington times two!

I'm getting carried away unreasonably but still :D

If you could teach him to play center it would eliminate the need for a left and right guard. Talk about saving roster space!

The late Andre "The Giant" tried football when he was young and it did not go very well.

slow as dog ****... don't want him falling on me though.

For all his size and mass, he isn't really driving anyone backwards.

Came across this article about this kid. Don't know if his skills will develop, but he has staggering size for a 17 y/o. And of course his nickname is "Junior".

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/meet-7-foot-440-pound-dl-john-krahn-likely-the-biggest-man-in-footballView attachment 10613

Yeah, I saw this the other day. Give the kid credit. He's starting to practice the things he needs to do in the NFL. At his current level, he doesn't need to do much besides stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back