PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Lynch Admits 49ers Had Interest in Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it further after the OP, but given the history of how he's operated, I feel like that was Lynch backtracking and my guess is he probably told him about it after word started to leak out. I doubt he sat Jimmy down and said, "hey, we just want you to know that with Brady being available, we're considering him..." In fact, I'd be willing to bet that as soon as word leaked out that it was even a possibility, that may have been when they told him they did their "due diligence" and then backed off. Don't forget, that happened really early in the process, it's not like they were outbid for him by Tampa - which happened much later.
That's a fair point.

Ultimately I imagine Jimmy was most annoyed with Brady. First makes Kraft trade him, then tries to steal his job from him :D

My friend who is a 49ers fan complained about him all last season. He was convinced every throw was behind the receiver.

I noticed that too, especially when I saw them live. Shanahan needs a total robot. Jimmy is not a great fit for that system.

The draft is tomorrow and we have yet another Brady thread.

Ex-Pats QB Tom Brady confronted by cop for playing with himself in park.

Niners briefly considered signing ex-Pats QB Tom Brady....5 weeks ago.

Next up? "Bucs medical staff concerned that ex-Pats QB Tom Brady may have developed avocado intolerance, as recent bowel movements have been unusually loose and urgent: Will this affect his preparation for the upcoming season?"

View attachment 27003

(yes, I know about the ignore thread function)
If you think *this* is bad, wait until the season begins.

I want Tom to take down the 9ers so bad in the playoffs. It would be comedy gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents