PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Killer's Last Words: "Go Raiders!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainefan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
From the Arizona Republic, May 25:

FLORENCE, Ariz. -- Robert Comer died Tuesday with a steady gaze and a defiant smile on his face, the first person to be executed in Arizona since November 2000.

He was strapped to a gurney and covered up to his neck with a sheet.

There was no sight of the catheter into his groin that made the lethal injection possible, no sight of the executioners on the other side of a wall.

But Comer was smiling; he had petitioned the federal courts to stop his appeals and hasten his own execution. He was in control of his destiny.

Comer brought a picture of his daughter with him to the death chamber and used his last words to say, "Go, Raiders."

Then, the chemicals coursed through his veins - first Sodium Pentathol to render him unconscious, then pancuronium bromide to stop his breathing and paralyze him, then potassium chloride to stop his heart - and he held that smile until he slipped away.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that, fellow Patriots fans, is a loyal fan!

Yeah, I work out here in Oakland....

I got a bunch of e-mails and IMs from coworkers about this, almost gloating. The funny thing is that they all actually wish that guy switched places with the owner.

my dying words will be: "Thank you Mo Lewis!"

Prior to his last words of "Go, Raiders!", Comer quizzically looked up and said "What's a tuck?".

Last edited:
Classic. Not altogether shocking, really.

I wonder, was he dressed as Hawk, or as Animal, at their home games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back