PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Judge allows Chris Henry off house arrest to seek a new NFL team for a tryout

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Most guys on house arrest usually never have a chance to go out and do things and then return to the house later - But obviously there is an exception if you are an NFL star,this judge allows him to leave his house for a tryout on another NFL team :rolleyes:.

Totally disgusting how our society bends over for the wealthy and popular athlete scummy thugs who are never going to be anything but continuous career criminals,It says something to your future as a person when the Bengals actually give up on you! :bricks:

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/story.aspx?content_id=8d20eb9c-f154-4c0f-a80d-f7e41a02e96b

And BTW: Please No idiots with comments like "maybe we should give him a chance" crap - The guy is scum city.

Last edited:
Most guys on house arrest usually never have a chance to go out and do things and then return to the house later - But obviously there is an exception if you are an NFL star,this judge allows him to leave his house for a tryout on another NFL team :rolleyes:.

Totally disgusting how our society bends over for the wealthy and popular athlete scummy thugs who are never going to be anything but continuous career criminals,It says something to your future as a person when the Bengals actually give up on you! :bricks:

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/story.aspx?content_id=8d20eb9c-f154-4c0f-a80d-f7e41a02e96b

And BTW: Please No idiots with comments like "maybe we should give him a chance" crap - The guy is scum city.
Big freaking deal.

Big freaking deal.

Screw Henry, he is a first class PUNK,

Hey KD05....I just love your sig - Shell is yet another dork:

Quote:
They'll find out Randy can't run consistently anymore. He'll drive [Tom] Brady and [Bill] Belichick crazy. This is just my personal opinion from what I saw: He's losing his legs. He's becoming an old man fast.
-Art Shell

Is there even a chance that it's not Dallas?

Most guys on house arrest usually never have a chance to go out and do things and then return to the house later -

Actually that varies. I know of instances where folks were allowed to leave there houses from 1 hour before they had to report to work to one hour after their shift ended.

Um, I have heard of guys being allowed to continue working while wearing one of those ankle things.

His job is going to try outs to try and get a job. Do you want it to be harsher for an NFL player?:)

He should just get the death sentence. :rocker:

Awww... come on. Just one?

Maybe we should give him a chance - sixth try will do him good.

If anyone could keep him in line, it's the NE locker room...

I am sort of kidding. And sort of not.

Um, I have heard of guys being allowed to continue working while wearing one of those ankle things.

His job is going to try outs to try and get a job. Do you want it to be harsher for an NFL player?:)

His next job should be a job not including the NFL,He has had his chances to succeed.

His next job should be a job not including the NFL,He has had his chances to succeed.
That's not for a judge to decide, but for the NFL. If the NFL doesn't want him, he won't get a tryout, and won't get out of house arrest. But a court's not going to force him to deliver pizzas if an NFL job knocks at his door.

Exactly.

They also let that DT with all the guns out to go play in the Super Bowl. And they let guys schedule their jail time for the offseason.

It's all fair. These guys have very calendar-driven jobs. The penal system does NOT want to screw up inmates' careers any more than it has to.

And of course house arrest isn't supposed to screw up somebody's career at all.

There's much wrong with the penal system, but how it treats celebs is not IMO one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes