PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:John madden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcer bashing has become a national past time. I like the combination of Michaels and Madden. Although I am spared most of the blah-blah-blah because I watch the games off my DVR.

He has become a character of himself, but people forget that he was a very good coach. He knows his football although in most cases he goes for the sensational sound effect rather than anything insightful. For a guy in his 90s he does ok, obviously he loves the game to keep at it after all these years.

I love Madden and Michaels. The play-by-play is okay. They go off on tangents like damn near every other announcer, but they seem to genuinely have a good time and they do it in a self-deprecating manner and don't take themselves seriously at all.

Kind of like the anti-Joe Buck.

for the record ..i dont mind madden either but he can be unintentionally funny sometimes and this guy does a great impersonation

I thought the broadcast was missing something....like a long, forced, uncomfortable interview with some washed-up sitcom ex-star....if only there was a football broadcast that featured something like that!

I though Madden and Michaels were good Sunday night. They both seem to have had a drink of the cool-aid. They were both against the argument of most pundits that the Pats have been running up the scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back