PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jim Bob Cooter promoted to Colts offensive asst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

supafly

Eff you, Shula
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I kid you not.

Indy makes coaching changes, according to PFT.

Mudd and Moore are done on offense, while "Jim Bob Cooter" is promoted to offensive assistant.

FYI

Meet Jim Bob Cooter | ProFootballTalk.com

EDIT: Adam Schefter now reports that even though Moore was "replaced," he will still serve as Senior Offensive Assistant.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Dukes of Hazard.

I guess they wanted Peyton to feel 'at home' and as comfortable as possible:D

I kid you not.

Indy makes coaching changes, according to PFT.

Mudd and Moore are done on offense, while "Jim Bob Cooter" is promoted to offensive assistant.

FYI

I wonder if they're really done or just still consulting... I think Mudd said he was retiring for good after last season. Not so sure Moore indicated what he was planning... He could still be in Peyton's head, so to speak, from above...

It will be interesting to watch their season unfold after all the finger pointing Polian chose to engage in, particularly since the OL seemed to be the object of most of his wrath. His veteran pro bowl center wasn't very happy with that assessment. They let Lilja walk and have an UDFA LT playing while their top drafted LT of the future they used a first to trade up to get to replace Glenn, Ugoh, has been a big disappointment and become a backup tackle...

I wonder if they're really done or just still consulting... I think Mudd said he was retiring for good after last season. Not so sure Moore indicated what he was planning... He could still be in Peyton's head, so to speak, from above...
It will be interesting to watch their season unfold after all the finger pointing Polian chose to engage in, particularly since the OL seemed to be the object of most of his wrath. His veteran pro bowl center wasn't very happy with that assessment. They let Lilja walk and have an UDFA LT playing while their top drafted LT of the future they used a first to trade up to get to replace Glenn, Ugoh, has been a big disappointment and become a backup tackle...

Actually Mo, right after your post Adam Schefter tweeted that although Moore was technically "replaced," he would still stay on as Senior Offensive Assistant--meaning, yes he'll still be in Peyton's head. From a rival's perspective, obviously I was a bit excited for the change--but only to find out an hour later that they simply re-titled him.

I edited the original post as such.

Can't even make a joke here. It's just too easy, wouldn't be rewarding at all.

Can't even make a joke here. It's just too easy, wouldn't be rewarding at all.

I too will refrain from making the obvious jokes.

I believe that Tom Moore was the only Offensive Coordinator that Manning played under... may prove interesting.

I believe that Tom Moore was the only Offensive Coordinator that Manning played under... may prove interesting.

And he will remain such in fact if not title... Boy, they are really hesitant to move on...

And he will remain such in fact if not title... Boy, they are really hesitant to move on...

I would be too. If Moore still wants to do it, it would be crazy not to let him continue. They have been very successful on offense with him in Peyton's ear.

Giving his eventual successor the title and keeping him happy seems like a good move to me as well.

Last edited:
Jim Bob Cooter.......

I would be too. If Moore still wants to do it, it would be crazy not to let him continue. They have been very successful on offense with him in Peyton's ear.

Giving his eventual successor the title and keeping him happy seems like a good move to me as well.

Pee Wee Herman could probably be successful "running" the Colts offense.

Jim Bob was a professional bench-warmer at Tennessee, I don't think he ever got a snap. I remember he got in trouble a while back for aggravated burglary.

Oh, and his actual name is "James Robert Cooter"

Jim Bob Cooter...you just cant make this ***** up.lol

A reader points out that Cooter, as of last July, was facing aggravated burglary charges after allegedly climbing through the window of a woman's apartment and getting into bed with her.

If true, even Ben Roethlisberger thinks the guy is an idiot.

But there's more. In 2006, Jim Bob was busted for DUI while he was a member of the University of Tennessee football team. Also in the car with him was an underage female with an open container of alcohol.

What will Rex Ryan do when he sees Jim Bob?

Will he eat him some cooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes