PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets fans react to news that Rex Ryan is dyslexic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever named the problem, has a sick sense of humor too. It is a hard word to remember how to spell even if you are pretty good speller. I can just see someone filling out the form.

What learning disabilities do you have?

disleckheher

Considering most diseases have a Greek root, the man who named it took pity on those who suffer from it. It could have been one of them 16 letter words.

Last edited:
I though he had Tourette's Syndrome for the last few weeks the way he's just been blurting stuff out!

I though he had Tourette's Syndrome for the last few weeks the way he's just been blurting stuff out!

You're thinking of Joey Porter, I suspect... :)

Now I get it.

That's why he acts like an arrogant jerk before he coaches his first game.

Last edited:
So if Rex says the Jets will run a 3-4 defense, how many men will be on the DLine?

Stay classy guys.

what's with the Jets and fat coaches :confused2:

rex-ryan.jpg

Last edited:
what's with the Jets and fat coaches :confused2:

rex-ryan.jpg

Yeah, and what happened to those bolts on each side of his neck, and the scars? :singing:

Whoever named the problem, has a sick sense of humor too. It is a hard word to remember how to spell even if you are pretty good speller. I can just see someone filling out the form.

What learning disabilities do you have?

disleckheher

It might be the same person who put an s in "lisp"

Stay classy guys.

Wow, this thread made it to pg 3 before a jests fan finally added his 2 cents. Yeah, because no one on the jets boards has ever said anything bad about BB :rolleyes:

Oh, just in case you have the same problem as your coach ;
kcus stej eht :D

Stay classy guys.

Oh, Please. He wouldn't be offended by us laughing either. I was diagnosed at 13 with dyslexia and making jokes about isn't bad.

What's bad is when you don't know you have it and think you're just dumb even though it's usually found in above average IQs.

At least this way when they finish 0-16, he'll think they had a really great year (and wonder why they are not in the offplays).

Sorry, but as much as you smile at the idea of eternal torture of those who disagree with you, it's just an empty fantasy.

So you object to an unprovable declaration with your own? Super duper. ;)

I'm surprised this thread is so long. I don't know anyone who thinks publicly ridiculing someone for a learning disability is funny, Jets coach or not.

Dyslexics of the world, untie!

So you object to an unprovable declaration with your own? Super duper. ;)

I'm surprised this thread is so long. I don't know anyone who thinks publicly ridiculing someone for a learning disability is funny, Jets coach or not.

Publicly ridiculing a Jets coach for anything, learning disabity, being fat, naming his son after a QB, taking players on a 10 hour bus ride etc IS FUNNY.

Have you heard about the dyslexic cop who issued the drunk driver an IUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back