PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Ex-Seahawk fights team over painkiller handouts that kept him playing NFL games while hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wish pain on Badell. Humiliation yes, embarrassment yes, but in the words of the Dread Pirate Roberts I want him to give a long, healthy life, alone with his cowardice.

how is wishing mental/emotional pain on someone any more ethical than wishing physical pain on someone

this article is sad and shows how scummy these nfl owners are. have no problem letting all their players develop drug habbits but will hire a private investigator to try and get out of paying workman's comp. More reason for me to only watch Pats games and never spend another cent on NFL* official merchandise.

this article is sad and shows how scummy these nfl owners are. have no problem letting all their players develop drug habbits but will hire a private investigator to try and get out of paying workman's comp. More reason for me to only watch Pats games and never spend another cent on NFL* official merchandise.
And you really think Bill Belichick doesn't do this or support a culture of demanding so much from his players that a painkiller habit might be the only way they get through it? BB asks more not less of his players and I'm positive the medical staff is under standing instructions to make sure that all that the coach requires becomes reality even if overmedication is the only way to do it. After all winners put their body on the line at all times. And we are winners.

how is wishing mental/emotional pain on someone any more ethical than wishing physical pain on someone
I think Goodell could learn to live with being abjectly humiliated, especially since he's got so much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes