PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- ESPN had worst month ever losing 621,000 subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to subscribe some of their losses to Kaepernick (and ESPN's 24/7 praise of him) and the networks entire leftist bent. How many times have they given Obama free air time? People go to ESPN to watch live sports, not to be lectured by some liberal idiot on how they should think.

Disney, there parent company, has been despicably firing Americans and forcing the fired Americans to train their cheaper, foreign replacements, not enough bad things can happen to Disney and ESPN as far as I am concerned.

Wait til the NBA broadcasts center around anthem protests (which has pretty much happened already) and watch those numbers tank. ESPN has to be careful because they lay out something like 7 BILLION a year in broadcast rights, so their margin for error is very slim.

good job bringing partisan politics into this thread. appreciate it <sarcasm>

billy-madison-quote.jpg

good job bringing partisan politics into this thread. appreciate it <sarcasm>

]

So you are saying that you don't like partisan politics in this thread, which is EXACTLY my point with ESPN, I don't like thier partisan politics with my sports.

Thanks for making my point, appreciate it.

So you are saying that you don't like partisan politics in this thread, which is EXACTLY my point with ESPN, I don't like thier partisan politics with my sports.

Thanks for making my point, appreciate it.

except you editorialized your position, rather than stating "i think that ESPNs bringing of partisan politics into their news is affecting viewership" you said " not to be lectured by some liberal idiot on how they should think." which is both inflammatory and idiotic. take your politics to a political forum please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST