PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Easley to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I totally buy the rumors ... nor do I believe it was totally health ... somewhere in the middle.

I agree there is a tendency to selectively leak tidbits taking the focus off of a poor draft choice who had health issues..

What are the odds of some miraculous cure in LA.. slim?? none??

I'm still not 100% clear on his health. We know he's not durable but does he have a degenerative knee condition? Is it a matter of time before he's just done?
One thing we know about the Pats is they're happy to release a player earlier than later and they almost always cut ties on an acquisition they aren't fond of quickly. It's not without reason to believe your questions have merit.

One thing we know about the Pats is they're happy to release a player earlier than later and they almost always cut ties on an acquisition they aren't fond of quickly. It's not without reason to believe your questions have merit.

Yea we've heard rumblings of off the field issues and not going along with the rehab program as well. Whatever the issue it was enough in their minds to justify letting him go.

Just getting the one yr deal is interesting.

Say whatever you want, but a healthy Easley and Aaron Donald attacking the QB up the middle is scary.

Say whatever you want, but a healthy Easley and Aaron Donald attacking the QB up the middle is scary.
Fisher is a cold enough bastard to ride Easleys knee til there is nothing left.
Maybe BB was like kid you dont want to have knee problems the rest of your life your young we are doing you a huge favor.

I have just come to trust that a team as singularly focused on winning as NE is would not let the guy go for something minor or something that they didn't view as a danger to winning. I don't know the exact reason he was let go, but I just trust it was justified.

And I want to concur with rob that Fisher is one of THEE most overrated coaches I've seen in the league.

Fisher is a cold enough bastard to ride Easleys knee til there is nothing left.
Maybe BB was like kid you dont want to have knee problems the rest of your life your young we are doing you a huge favor.

I wonder if that's why Dan Quinn passed on him.

Hate the pick then...hate it even more now.:mad:

IF they can motivate him and IF he can stay healthy, he and Donald would be a force lining up next to one another. But those are two very big IFs.

Typical Gator. Even more typical Urban Meyer Gator. What an absolute scumbag program, from Percy choking coaches, making excuses for Aaron, Rainey stalking and threatening to kill his girlfriend, numerous drug/alcohol/assault issues. I guess by those standards Dominque was one of the better ones.

Typical Gator. Even more typical Urban Meyer Gator. What an absolute scumbag program, from Percy choking coaches, making excuses for Aaron, Rainey stalking and threatening to kill his girlfriend, numerous drug/alcohol/assault issues. I guess by those standards Dominque was one of the better ones.
Yeah but that 2008 team was ridiculously good, though.

Will he be playing on grass? That will help a lot. Gillette is no place for players with joint problems.

Rooting for him big time

Will he be playing on grass? That will help a lot. Gillette is no place for players with joint problems.

We aren't talking about those old ballparks in the 80s like Montreal or the Vet. That was the equivilent of playing on concrete with the Brady Bunch backyard on top.

I've been on the Gillette turf several times (kids soccer stuff) and that is pretty soft stuff. The technology they have now is incredible. Very forgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes