PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: DeAndre Hopkins Has Left Camp and is Holding Out According To Schefter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not so great for BOB. Hopkins is outstanding and does deserve a top tier contract, though. What's he make currently?

You mean Hopkins doesn't see the huge potential for his career in being thrown to by the 72-million-dollar-gamble Brock Ostrichweiler?!?!

048_renault_rick.jpg

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!!!

You mean Hopkins doesn't see the huge potential for his career in being thrown to by the 72-million-dollar-gamble Brock Ostrichweiler?!?!

048_renault_rick.jpg

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!!!
I think the Brockweiler will do well to be honest. He showed some potential last season. He really should have stayed there that was fantastic situation to be in. But, then again telling Elway to **** off was awesome after his website took a dump on Brockweiler.

048_renault_rick.jpg

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!!!

Yeah but on the flip side, Osweiler got screwed by Manning and Elway and told them to shove it so how can you not root for the kid?

Mallet trade incoming? I was told on this forum that Mallet is worth a couple first rounders, a few small countries, and a third born child. It would be more than enough to acquire Hopkins, no?

I think the pats were targeting him in the draft a few years ago, but houston beat us to him.

He's a 1st round pick so he is making decent money even in a rookie contract.

Stephen A Smith was advocating him and Antonio Brown to hold out on First Take, I hope the Texans can sue the hell out of him.

Yeah but on the flip side, Osweiler got screwed by Manning and Elway and told them to shove it so how can you not root for the kid?
Reminds me of what Wade and LeBron did to Pat the Rat Riley. Hope the kid does well in Houston.

Just so I can beat everyone to the punch with a typical homer trade proposal like we often see here:

DeAndre Hopkins for Aaron Dobson and Jacoby Brissett (and then you have to make it sound like you really know what you're talking about with a conditional 6th round pick for one side.)

Last edited:
Dobson plus a 4th straight up.

Championship!

I always thought it was interesting that players are always supposed to honor their deal and when they don't Theyre selfish entitled pieces of crap, yet when a team decides to cut a guy or move on, it's ok

Damn. I wish I could walk out of my job and hold out.

"I will not accept less than a $5 per hour raise and a new cappuccino machine!"
The really weird thing is that someone was idiotic enough to dislike your post!

Must have been a business owner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back