PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Apparently Stephen Ross wants to help coach the Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I want an aggressive, creative [offense] not playing just to keep it close, where people really are a little more unpredictable,” Ross said in an interview with TheFinsiders.com,

Ross also wants the Dolphins to force the issue, with a hurry-up offense.

“So I think I look for a different brand, seeing the Dolphins how fans want to see it, and how we win, going downfield, in the days of Dan Marino, the days we all want to go back to.”

Stephen Ross wants the Dolphins to open up the offense | ProFootballTalk

So, more creative than Dan Henning, one of the most 'creative' O.C.s in the business, running the no-huddle without a QB, and throwing downfield with only one deep threat and no QB.

Please don't let there be a lockout. The Jets and Dolphins have the potential to be the best soap operas in the world next year.

Stephen Ross wants the Dolphins to open up the offense | ProFootballTalk

So, more creative than Dan Henning, one of the most 'creative' O.C.s in the business, running the no-huddle without a QB, and throwing downfield with only one deep threat and no QB.

Please don't let there be a lockout. The Jets and Dolphins have the potential to be the best soap operas in the world next year.

Try "no deep threat" as Brandon Marshall is a possession receiver. I can't wait for the glory days of Blaine Gabbert/Jake Locker running the no-huddle in their first years in the NFL. In a complex, innovative offense to boot. That'd be fantastic.

Awesome thread! Thanks for the 411! High five!

Ross also sought the input of Sal Alosi.

Sources close to Ross say Alosi "put his best foot forward". :yeeha:

I can easily see the Dolphins going after (and overpaying) a McNabb or a Kolb in the offseason, should there be a new CBA.

Last edited:
I can easily see the Dolphins going after (and overpaying) a McNabb or a Kolb in the offseason, should there be a new CBA.
The Dolphins could use the old Captain Planet by our powers combined we are Kevin Henne and he'd still be a crap QB.

He's like Dan Snyder Jr. So glad he's in our division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back