PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Advice needed for first pre-season game this Thurs. Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....that's actually a common misconception about the fans in the suites. They're not all suits and casual observers there for free food and booze. Most time it's 95% of the suite owner's customers who are real fans. So plenty of yelling and cussing goes on. Oh yeah, and free food and booze.:D

Free booze will make even the most distinguished man a little rowdy :)

What? And spoil your chance to sit with the REAl fans?! Not a chance!!

It's really no different than a regular seat except that you usually get a free parking pass that lets you park about 100 feet away from the private entrance to the elevators. Once inside you grab some free warm popcorn and a cold water to wait to go up. Once upstairs you find your suite. The Boston Globe's is one of the nicest as it's a double wide as compared to the Herald's, WCVB TV's (which shares theirs with NStar) and Gatehouse Media's (which is the second from the last nearest the end zone, right next to Belichick's private suite so you do get to ogle his big breasted MILF all game long). As it's twice as big as most, the Globe's has two private granite and imported marble bathrooms, two hot attendants to fetch you drinks, wine, imported and domestic beer, and clear your dirty dishes of Legal Seafood Chowder, chicken wings, ribs, pulled pork, tacos, nachos and guac, burgers, sausages, hamburgers and dogs, lobster rolls, tossed salad or antipasto and monster chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and hot fudge sundaes. The ten flat screen tvs let you keep up on the action of other games around the league and network replays of the Pat's game. The wall of windows open wide at game time but the overhead heater blast down so you stay pretty comfy in 20 degree weather even in the cushy wide leather seats. Did I mention it's on the 50 yard line directly opposite Kraft's, yet one level lower? And the private exit to route 1 with the friendly officers who stop traffic to let you exit is a nice touch after the game. The 10 minute wait to get out can be a drag sometimes, but it's not like it cost you anything all day but a little gas money so who am I to complain? Other than that, it's the exact same experience as a regular seat.;)

My next game will be the Jets who should be 1-5 by the time they roll in Foxboro. Bet it will be a boring game, but I'm looking forward to see that Tebow kid starting at QB.

This may be my favorite post of all time on this board

Last question and then this thread can die. We should be riding up rte 1 about 3:45 so I may not take the back way after all. But can you take a left into the Rodman lot, or is the turn blocked from the south?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back