PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ooooo, Kraft takes minor shot at refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

6) On his thoughts after last year’s Patriots-Broncos playoff game: “September 24, at 8:15, our first night game on the NBC network, we’ll be playing Denver. We’ll see what happens. I don’t intend to get fined, but we hope the referees see it like it is. I know our guys will be ready to go. … I promise you, come September 24th, you watch the effort that will be put out in that game. Let’s just say, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot of preparation going nto it.â€

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what I like.A little warning to just say dont try anything.We wont be trifled with.Good for him.

Playoffs, on the road, unfortunately you have to beat the refs too. It shouldn't be that way but it is. Things should be different in this year's game at Gillette.

Man, when the owner is clearly psyched for a game you know it's going to be war. I can't wait for September 24th!

spacecrime said:
Let’s just say, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot of preparation going into it.â€
That's the interesting part to me. With the Jets and Bills ahead of Denver it sounds like the staff is looking to Denver and probably Cincy for a lot of offseason prep work. We should win the first two with our eyes closed. Denver, Cincy, Indy will likely determine our bye and HF situation in the playoffs.

Funny....as I posted the Kraft comment from EEI...I didn't mention the comment he made about the refs call OR that they were really looking forward to that Den game. Did not even know of the post..odd..that we both posted so close....but I agree those comments were quite strong and interesting for an owner!!!

ImgDyn.cfm

NO! That is NOT a facemask, says Jeff Triplette!

Last edited:
That's a GREAT shot. Thanks !!

Flukey penalties

Remix 6 said:
maybe the Bailey fumble should of stayed their ball but worst call was Samuel PI..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Io1S2CwsHI&search=new england patriots

my god im gonna throw up..Lelie had his hands all over him for quiet a long time

I really wanted the league to establish a flagrant PI penalty and a non-flagrant PI, just like they do for facemask penalties. The first at spot of infraction or 5 yards and FD; the latter 5 yds and a FD.

There is nothing worse than a 60 yard penalty for a flukey PI call...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft