PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Online Petitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Maura Healey not Maura Healy. Typo on the petition page

Thanks for the correction

I'm currently going one-by-one on Twitter in the #FreeBrady section.... there are literally hundreds...if not thousands of accounts listed there

whew...it's a lot of work...a little bit every day tho

Wow it is climbing quite a bit. Over 30 new people in the last half hour.

Just a bump to the top. Almost 200 signatures so far!

FYI I was talking to a congressional staffer about an hour ago and brought this up with them. They felt there would be interest and will pass this on.

FYI I was talking to a congressional staffer about an hour ago and brought this up with them. They felt there would be interest and will pass this on.

Good news. Something needs to be done. The NFL needs to be taken down. Focus should be on the field and not on the management. Management also shouldn't be getting paid 44 million a year.

Good news. Something needs to be done. The NFL needs to be taken down. Focus should be on the field and not on the management. Management also shouldn't be getting paid 44 million a year.
We have to keep on message, why did the NFL give Patriots incorrect information which could only lead to the conclusion of humans tampering with the Footballs, that this incorrect information resulted in a major distraction to the Patriots preparing for the most gambled on sporting event of the year? Was this a conspiracy to tamper with the Super Bowl? What other reasonable explanation is there and why hasn't the NFL answered for this?

You had said a couple dozen signatures, we are at 200. I said 1k. When do we fire it off to
Thornton?
I say get it out everywhere now. You can never control what is already accessible so it is a mistake to even try.

We have to keep on message, why did the NFL give Patriots incorrect information which could only lead to the conclusion of humans tampering with the Footballs, that this incorrect information resulted in a major distraction to the Patriots preparing for the most gambled on sporting event of the year? Was this a conspiracy to tamper with the Super Bowl? What other reasonable explanation is there and why hasn't the NFL answered for this?

Oh I agree. That's just to get the foot in the door though. If someone actually got the ball moving, ie the AG, then the house of cards will fall quickly. Stuff will be found that lead to here and then there.

server down or hacked?

Whole site is down. Gee the NFL is playing hardball :)

Now that's some seriously odd sh*t. Just as its picking up steam..

I'll be checking fairly often.

@eom @ViperGTS @Dr Pain @VectorPrime @IcyPatriot @PatriotsReign. I would like to get as close to a thousand people before bringing this to the attention of BarStool and Jerry Thornton. That's just my opinion. Until then, I'll be going account by account on #FreeBrady #NoBradyNoBanner pages to petition users account by account. Any other way you can get the word out about petition into next Tuesday?

So far, we have 220 supporters for our petition...and that dos not yet include the hundred or more twitter users who have not opened the petition and may want to sign on. If you're willing to wait until Monday....we might be able to raise that to 500 or more. The closer to 900 the better! By Tuesday, we can solicit BarStool and Jerry Thorton. Give it a couple of more days, and by the end of next week, if we are at 2,000 signatures... we could then reach out to the Boston publications (though I still have doubts whether that will seem credible enough to take seriously by those outlets.) Do those projections sound reasonable or effective?

Another matter - the legal request we're making on Maura Healey seems pretty bold. Are there any state precedents (or other state laws outside MA) to take the NFL to task for using nefarious tactics to manipulate the outcome of major sporting events? It would help to build our case I think

Thanks #Patnation for your enthusiasm!

Whew...a lot of work.....on tweet from June 23...I have to go at least back to the announcement of Brady's suspension in May before I'm finished....and that's not even counting #NoBradyNoBanner. If I should get through those accounts by the end of the weekend, that should do it for twitter hashtags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back