PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One last time, where is the rule from 00-06 that shows what the Pats did was wrong???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Super Sal, on FESPN, is saying how they knew it was wrong, but come on...That is very ticky tack, and FESPN grasping at straws... Until I see a rule that says from 00--06 and of course Im sure the Jets did this in 97-99 the pats did this in 93-96, the browns did this 91-95, and the Giants did this in 83-90... Its called scouting, the steelers were played the following yr.. Palentonio , who I used respect, is sounding like a idiot.. We are being made a example of this wide speculation, Godell says this practice is not wide rampet, so the mediots are satisfied with that, but are not with the Pats reasoning.. Please show me a rule before 06 that what the pats did was wrong....

Bottom line no walk thru tape, time to move on... I know spinctor today will say something to keep this going, FESPN, will still go strong with this..

Last edited:
Re: One last time, where is the rule from 00-06 that shows what the pats did was wron

The Professor in the "Misinterpreted" thread has the rule from 2000-2006.

He's a sports law attorney and he believes that Belichick made the correct interpretation of the rule, based on how the rule is written.

Re: One last time, where is the rule from 00-06 that shows what the pats did was wron

Thanks.. again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back