PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On To the JETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the people here that said there are no gimme games for the Pats this year. The way we are playing we'll choke this one away in the 4th quarter too. I am so disgusted I could spit fire. Our coaching sucks this year especially when we need to make a play to close out a game.

I don't see the Jets holding up well against the Pats. I think the Seahawks are a tough team with a talented young QB. The Jets just aren't as tough and their secondary is nothing without Revis. Also, Sanchez or Tebow won't do anything even against the Pats weak secondary.

I can't fathom the pats losing this one...i really can't find a reason they will lose...at all even with all of their struggles. This shouldn't even be close

I can't fathom the pats losing this one...i really can't find a reason they will lose...at all even with all of their struggles. This shouldn't even be close

I see another 45-3 game. Maybe 50+ if Belichick allows Brady to go wild. He's mad. The Seahawks berating him after the game on Twitter didn't help.

If I were the Jests, I'd be really scared.

No gimmes anymore with team. Both teams are average teams with glaring issues. No proof the pats are better than the jets or vice versa. I can see the pats winning by 14 and I can also see them losing badly with Sanchez having a huge game throwing 3tds and 300+ yards. Yes the secondary is that bad. The storyline of this game is a tale of two average teams trying to win a lousy division.

Pats can definitely win and win big. But they need to execute, they need to pay attention to details, and they need to quit making bonehead mistakes that cost them the game. In other words they need to return to the Patriot Way of football.

The Seattle game showed me the most mentally undisciplined Pats team I've seen in a LONG time! I mean they freaking reminded me of the Chargers the way they managed to cough up the W and turn it into a loss. Lack of mental discipline, boneheaded plays, turnovers, intentional groundings. It was everywhere starting at the top from the QB down. And that Secondary? Don't even get me started. I think street free agents might do better!

Have to feel good about a week in which a Patriots team with the league's 4th-ranked rushing attack, whose OC is going to be absorbing a lot of crap about letting its QB throw for 58 times in one game, is going against the league's 28th-ranked rushing defense.

Have to feel good about a week in which a Patriots team with the league's 4th-ranked rushing attack, whose OC is going to be absorbing a lot of crap about letting its QB throw for 58 times in one game, is going against the league's 28th-ranked rushing defense.

Having Bolden out will hinder that ( IF he is out)

This game against gang-garbage couldn't come at a better time. Brady is pissed off about the loss in Seattle, along with all the mocking he had to take from that Sherman douche (rightfully or not), will only make things worse for the Jets. I can see the offense getting on the field and just *****-rapes the Jets.

Remind me of last year divisional round game against the Broncos. Throughout the whole week leading up to that game the media kept on hyping Tebow after the Broncos had beaten the Steelers in the Wildcard round. It was Tebow time nonstop circus in the media the whole week.

Brady took note....

...and the Pats absolutely annihilated them. I remember the look on Brady's face when he went on the field for the first Pats drive of the game. You could see it in his eyes he was about to go ape$hit on the donkeys. They drove down the field and scored the first TD under 2 minutes!

And that's EXACTLY what I think will happen come this Sunday. Brady, the rest of the offense, and our front 7 on defense will take all of their frustration and anger on the poor Jets. I'm sure Ryan's mouth who's already in full blown steam, predicting a win, will only fuel Brady that much more.

Hope it's a murder. God I hate that green garbage! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes