PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK, We Need To Ask Bianca or Gisele To Kick This Woman's ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the sense that their target audience consists of people with a 4th grade comprehension of football.

Kick her ass because she believes in her husband? How is that any different then the two ladies you suggested do the ass kicking? On top of which while I find her reasons to be complete BS there is an example of the very team in question practicing something totally different on offense and then surprising the patriots with it. In fact it was probably the most impressive thing the dolphins have done in 20 years..... the Wildcat. I am of course talking the very first game it was unveiled cuz once Bill got a good look at it and knew it was coming he shut it down like the gimmick it is. So assume (very unlikely) that her husband has been telling her about how the new coaching staff is installing stuff but they aren't showing it in preseason. Its happened once already so it is possible they have some surprises up their sleeve on the level of the wildcat.

Wow.. Guess she's missed some things.

1) Darrelle Revis is there for the Pats at Corner.
2) Mayo and Collins are hardly slow.
3) Tom Brady is no athlete???
4) Guess she forgot that Revis was returning from an injury last year. And there is no guarantee that the Pats would put Revis on Wallace.. I think they'd bracket Wallace with Butler and McCourty, honestly..
5) The Pats played Chip Kelly's spread offense in the pre-season each of the last two years. I think that gives them a leg up on whatever Miami's "NEW" spread offense brings. Not to mention that the Pats have faced Manning and his spread offense. And while they lost to Manning, it was done without the likes of Revis, Mayo, Vollmer, etc, on the team..

BTW, I like Brent Grimes, but he's not even close to the best CB in the league.. He MIGHT be top 10, but that might be pushing it.

I get the sense that their target audience consists of people with a 4th grade comprehension of football.

I believe you left out mullet wearing...

I feel even better about this game now...

Kick her ass because she believes in her husband? How is that any different then the two ladies you suggested do the ass kicking?

Wow. Just wow.

1) Let's start with te first of those two sentences: "Kick her ass because she believes in her husband?" If all it was that she was writing that she believed in her husband and how great the Dolphins are, that would be no problem. But, Pazrule, you evidently did not read this:

"The Pats got a glimpse of what Knowshon Moreno can do, but they have no idea how we’re going to spread out the offense and force those big, slow linebackers to cover in open space."

or this:

"And with the way these new illegal-contact flags have been flying around like dollar bills at KOD, it’ll be interesting to see if Darrelle Revis can cover a guy without putting his hands on him all the way up the field."

or this:

"Did Revis look a little slower last year, or was it just me? If I were the Dolphins, I’d send Mike Wallace on back-to-back go routes, just to see if Darrelle has lost a step or two."

Pazrule - - that's a little bit more than your purported "I believe in my husband".

2) Regarding " How is that any different then the two ladies you suggested do the ass kicking?" Pleeze. The two ladies in question there Gisele and Bianca know enough never to engage in barking at another team's personnel before a game. I don't know what kind of ship Philbin runs down there (although after last year's soap opera on their OL, I would venture to guess he runs a very loose one), but that would NEVER happen in New England where ANY wife would publish something like that before a game and her husband keeps his job.

.......and if you think I literally meant for them to beat up on anyone and that it was not written in jest, then you need to adjust your cap a bit.

C'mon, everyone knows that a guy with a musket beats a dolphin every day. Besides, red white & blue are better colors than aqua and orange (ewww).

If you didn't watch Cheers, you won't get it.

My favorite part was acknowledging that the Pats have seen a 'glimpse' of Knowshon Moreno. The guy got 54 touches against the Patriots just last year. The only way we could better know what he was capable of is if he'd actually played for the Pats.

On a side note, if I were Brent Grimes, or really anyone in the Dolphins organization, I would not be at all okay with a player's wife talking **** about that week's opponents in the newspaper every week. I bet Brady will get a little extra enjoyment out of making her husband look like a chump because of this. I mean, apparently he's not an athlete, but he's still humiliated much, much better players than Brent Grimes on the field. Not to even mention the "big, slow linebackers" and Darrelle Revis.

I'm sorry, have you guys even read the analysis?
Miko Grimes said:
Getting off the field on third down and winning the turnover battle will be important keys to our victory. Everybody knows whoever creates the most turnovers and has the most explosive plays typically wins the game.
We have the talent and we have the game plan. All we need to do is execute.

She could not just be a columnist - she could be a coach!
Get off the field on third down? Check.
Win the turnover battle? Check.
We have the talent - all we need to do is execute? Check.

She didn't work in the phrases "we believe it's in the best interest of our team" or "there are some things we did well, some things we need to do better" or "we have to do a better job on offense, on defense, on special teams, and in coaching," but I feel like she has the foundation to be an excellent coach.

I swear to God, if I could I would pimpslap every one of you who is arguing over a player's wife's assessment of the "keys to victory!"

I say that with love, of course.

Edited to add: She did make one intelligent point, and it was the one wondering why Miami stayed in the AFCE (and Indy moved to the AFCS).

Last edited:
If she's hot, send Giselle.
If she's ugly, send Bianca.
You and I both know you wouldn't have the stones to say that to Bianca's face. She'd kick your ass six ways to Sunday, LOL...

I like how she said the Pats don't know what's in store for them and then spell out exactly what the Dolphins on offense is gonna do.

Edited to add: She did make one intelligent point, and it was the one wondering why Miami stayed in the AFCE (and Indy moved to the AFCS).

So they didn't have two Florida teams in one division? That's my best guess *shrugs*

I'm sure there's some rivalry reason I'm unaware of that caused it too.

So they didn't have two Florida teams in one division? That's my best guess *shrugs*

I'm sure there's some rivalry reason I'm unaware of that caused it too.

Two Ohio teams in the same division, two California teams in the same division. It made zero geographical sense to move Indy instead of Miami.

I swear to God, if I could I would pimpslap every one of you who is arguing over a player's wife's assessment of the "keys to victory!"

I say that with love, of course.

Miami has been in a division with NE, NYJ/T,BUF since their inception in 1966.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_East

Two Ohio teams in the same division, two California teams in the same division. It made zero geographical sense to move Indy instead of Miami.

Two New York teams in the same division too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes