PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ok, i found a gem (hilarious SB thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker vs The Evil Empire: Patriots vs Falcons Super Bowl 51 Thread

472 pages of ton of ATL brotha fans getting high, trollin' the GOAT, and then getting crash and burned. game thread starts somewhere around page 200 ish
it gets very political too. lol

read it. you will enjoy it.

my favorite

This is eerily similar to the election.

wish i was in ATL tonite

Edelman is a white knight

do they know brady does comeback thing?

These vanilla midgets

Tom Brady just sonned most of the ninjas(n word) on this forum.

157n8kw.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of people said that

That website is toxic. On the very first page of that thread, it has about 5 different posts making the Super Bowl about race.

No thanks.

Reading the Bills/Jets/Colts/Dolphins/Ravens/Steelers/Broncos forums might be a better idea.

Last edited:
That was pretty disgusting.

That website is toxic. On the very first page of that thread, it has about 5 different posts making the Super Bowl about race.

No thanks.

Reading the Bills/Jets/Colts/Dolphins/Ravens/Steelers/Broncos forums might be a better idea.
People like to bring up race a lot even when it's irrelevant. It's like a favorite -card...no pun intended

Man, so much hatred and bitterness in that thread. They should rename that thread "Loserville"!

Last edited:
I must be really old....I don't get half of what they are talking about.....but then I don't get "cashmeowside" girl either.

I must be really old....I don't get half of what they are talking about.....but then I don't get "cashmeowside" girl either.

She's saying "Catch me outside" it's the ghetto way of saying if you're about to get into a fistfight with someone "Let's take this outside".

I read 2 pages and then bailed. I couldn't understand why posters there were making it a black vs white game

I was also annoyed that I didn't know what 'cac' was. Caucasian?

473 pages?
Thanks, but I'll take a pass.
No Cliffs notes version I presume?

I made it through with a wee bit of skip. Learned a new language too. They were extraordinarily high at half and bitter conspiracy theorists by the end. But one thing quite a few retracted feelings about Tom and declared him GOAT by game's end.
Here endth the lesson first taught by Aesop (on the Rocky and Bulwinkle Show).

Completely racist piece of **** site. Everything viewed through the lens of race. Actually saw a poster with an avatar of the Dallas cop killer. Disgusting.

I was also annoyed that I didn't know what 'cac' was. Caucasian?

Technically yes, but more specifically I think it means "cracker ass cracker."

Here's another gem, from after the Edelman catch:

"God is a c@c brehs. I give up"

What is in the thread is rather bland compared

Technically yes, but more specifically I think it means "cracker ass cracker."

Here's another gem, from after the Edelman catch:

"God is a c@c brehs. I give up"

What is in the thread is rather bland compared to some of the conversations I have witnessed. What it does show is the casual persuasive racism inherent in the way the posters speak and think.

Having lived the better part of my life outside lilly white New England, and being often mistaken as a "safe" nonwhite because of my "mixed" heritage, I can tell you unequivocally that a significant part of the animosity towards the Patriots is driven by straight up racism. Patriots have way too many white guys, and in positions that some feel are the exclusive province non-whites, and worst of all are successful at it.

In fact, having extensively traveled the world, and speaking several languages, the sad fact is that white Americans are the most racist people on the planet .... except for everyone else.

If haven't read the thread the OP linked, or skipped it out of fear of hearing something you disagree with, then you need to read it to know exactly what a significant number of people in this country think about their fellow countryman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe