PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL Week 12 Game Thread: NE @ NYG

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your buddies are there waiting for you.

3:00 am
I know I totally own you but stop flirting with me bro I don’t swing that way.

Mac is playing poorly, no doubt. A lot of bad decisions trying to make something happen. So let's carry that through. We now have a new QB. Then what? A mobile QB, good pocket passer. Above average decision maker. Does this get us to .500? I mean the torches are out. Can't imagine that whiteboard does not have a priorities listing...
The team isn’t talentless like some people think, but it’s clearly not a Super Bowl contender. There are players that can play and start for playoff contenders. With Judon and Gonzalez out, maybe this is a 7-10 or 8-9 team with a decent QB. An elite QB like Brady could still have them compete for a playoff spot without those 2 guys.

Separately Gronk is trashing Mac Jones right now.

Something about this game feels very off. First time this season where it seems like things are purposefully awful by Belichick. He can’t be this stupid.
someone hasn't been watching the last four seasons

Gronk was saying pats should cut Mac so he can go to the Browns and now admits he hasn’t watched a half of pats all year lmao

The fact that we entered this game with Jones and Zappe as the only options is hysterically pathetic. They are both trash.

Mac Jones First Half Stats:
1701027240432.png

By Down:
1st:
8/11 (72.7%) 64yds
2nd: 1/4 (25%) -6yds 1 INT
3rd: *3/6 (50%) 31yds 1 INT
(*3 First Downs)

Really? Who replaces the guy with the 11 Super Bowl appearances including NYG as DC?

Keep BB the coach and replace BB the GM!
Former Pats players are saying his message is clearly not getting through to the players.

Gronk was saying pats should cut Mac so he can go to the Browns and now admits he hasn’t watched a half of pats all year lmao
That “chirping” segment with Strahan sounded so awkward and forced. I don’t think he is a Pats fan at all.

I'm still waiting for the Mac Jones fans to defend the reason why he's still in the game for the Patriots! And so far I just hear the sound of crickets.

If BB keeps Mac in there for the second half then he has really LOST his mind!

Post game presser: Mac Jones put up 0 points and 2 interceptions. Why did you choose to stick with him?
BB: I chose the QB who gave us the best chance to win.
Press Room: *shocked silence*
BB: *stoney face* Next question.

I think the HC should also go at this point. It’s time. They’ll find someone else just like every single team does when they are looking for a coach.
The defense, without Judon, Gonzalez, and injured DBs, is good. The offense needs help but is reparable in one off-season with the ton of cap space and high draft picks. If handed a talented roster by a new GM, Belichick and this staff can get to the playoffs.

Kraft should call PeaPod and let them do the shopping!

No I don’t. This will be 3 out of 4 years he’s had a losing season. His reputation with the national media in terms of being a coach is going south with each loss. More analysts are saying he’s a fraud.
To me... BBs allowing Mac to hang himself, and RK is allowing BB to hang himself by continuing to play Mac.

I can't help but wonder if Kraft said something to him about the QB situation and gave his preference of Jones, so what's transpired thus far (2 INTs and leaving him in) is his way of saying, 'this is what you asked for...' ... it's just bizarre given all that transpired Mac wasn't yanked after the second INT.
I have said that a few times this year. I have felt like Kraft handcuffed Bill with Mac this year. I think Kraft forced him to bring in BOB and change the offense back to the system Mac wanted. So now Bill is basically doing it the way Kraft “asked for” and Kraft can’t really complain. I’m sure Bill privately tells him it would’ve gone very differently if he were allowed to go in the direction he preferred.

Going about the way I expected, we know what Mac is at this point. I’m expecting Zappe to start the second half, the Giants to blitz on every play, and a lot of touches for Rham and Zeke.

Who knows dude. Behind the scenes might be different than what we think.
How does Kraft sell Bill and this regime to the fans after saying the expectations are playoffs?

We’re gonna have a top 5 pick. How does Kraft sell the fans Bill making the picks after his draft record had been on every sports TV and radio show the last while?

Blow it up

I know I totally own you but stop flirting with me bro I don’t swing that way.
Tell your buddy tunescribes that I said hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back