PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Preseason ( Week 1) Gameday Thread: Saints @ Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm watching:

Gaffney, Dobson, Valentine, Flowers, Derby, Mitchell (if he plays), Thuney, E. Roberts, Cy. Jones, and J. Jones

Good list. Flowers will get extra attention as he may see a lot more time in the first few weeks. McCellin also is on that list. Thuney of course is a penciled in starter and now i wanna see it.

I just finished watching the first Buffalo meeting from 2015. Man, I can't wait for Dion to be back in that field come September.

What do you think for Jimmy? Just a little more than a half?

I honestly have no idea. A lot of the guys he will need to get use to playing with will not be in there. Might hurt more than help to keep him in an extended time. I cut it in exactly half though or let him come out for one drive in the 3rd. Get him use to coming out after half time. I would do that every preseason game this season with him. Make sure he is in there before the first half ends and after the 2nd half begins.

Is Bennett playing?

I just finished watching the first Buffalo meeting from 2015. Man, I can't wait for Dion to be back in that field come September.
The return to the traingate field will be fun.

Watched 01, 03 America's game and do your job last night. Excited! Get this **** going now!

Loads of Gaffney tonight.

Not the strongest corps.

I've just been thinking about how much less excited I am about the start of pre season compared to previous seasons. I can definitely see myself not watching the NYJFL* in the future.

I don't want to see JG turning turtle alot

Trying to find the coverage.. 804 is telling me to use 812 but that's wheel of fortune? (fall river MA, xfinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes