PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats with a crazy win against Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta hand it to the squealers they came up with a good game plan. We gave up too many 3rd down completions. They where 10-16. Hopefully we get Van Noy back soon.

Early in the season, I felt like Gronk just didn't look like the same player we saw earlier in his career. At times I had a sad, sinking feeling that the torrent of injuries had taken their toll and we might never see that player again. But slowly, that started to change.

He's truly back. It's glorious.

I'm still of the opinion that CBS might have not shown that angle for a reason But that same ref did make up for it a play or 2 later. How many times do we see that PI against Gronk go uncalled?

1 million...so far.

More observations after cooling down:

Gilmore/rowe must be better against their 2/3/4 wr’s.

We need kvn and branch back - this is the first time i can recall their ol having this much success against us since the first meeting in 04.

The 2 pt conversion was absolutely huge . Ghost needs to stop missing xp’s in these big games(3 huge games now we either lost or would’ve lost without clutch 2 pt conversions.

Early in the season, I felt like Gronk just didn't look like the same player we saw earlier in his career. At times I had a sad, sinking feeling that the torrent of injuries had taken their toll and we might never see that player again. But slowly, that started to change.

He's truly back. It's glorious.
..and he brought hell with him

How to fix our defense? ESP 3 down defense and secondary?

Dumb question time: Pending Pats & Steelers take care of Bills and Texans respectively, how much do you play the starters against Jets?

More observations after cooling down:

Gilmore/rowe must be better against their 2/3/4 wr’s.

We need kvn and branch back - this is the first time i can recall their ol having this much success against us since the first meeting in 04.

The 2 pt conversion was absolutely huge . Ghost needs to stop missing xp’s in these big games(3 huge games now we either lost or would’ve lost without clutch 2 pt conversions.

yeah, those whiffed tackles dont happen with van noy in there instead of roberts/richards.

hopefully he can come back in the next couple of weeks. branch too.

My "You Got Gronked" T shirt was lucky today !!

How to fix our defense? ESP 3 down defense and secondary?

get healthy basically. but it was troubling how gilmore struggled against their #2/#3 receivers.

Steelers must be incredulous. everything went right for them in this game. right down to a big play getting down to scoring position. And they still lose to the patriots. had shades of the seattle super bowl

Took the kid to bday dinner at halftime, taped 2nd half (luckily found out nothing) and just watched it.
Great game. Let me guess Tomlin is complaining about the refs?

Dumb question time: Pending Pats & Steelers take care of Bills and Texans respectively, how much do you play the starters against Jets?
Depends on what is still at stake

Took the kid to bday dinner at halftime, taped 2nd half (luckily found out nothing) and just watched it.
Great game. Let me guess Tomlin is complaining about the refs?

so far Big Ben is throwing his coaches under the bus. cant take any blame. after all did you see how he limps around after every hit and then manages to throw perfect dimes?

Have to play them. Don’t forget jax can still jump us too if they win out and we drop one. We could wind up 3rd seed still with just 1 loss

If you cross the goal line with the ball under control, it's a TD. Why does anything after the TD matter? Makes officiating much less complicated.
You are correct but when going to the ground making a catch you do not have ****rol until you survive the ground, meaning maintain uninterrupted possession all the to the ground.
By rule James never had possession or control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes