PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had video only where I was at... could tell the Harry no-TD call was horse sh*t, but did not see what the initial ruling on the field was. I'm assuming the Chiefs challenged the TD call and had it overturned?

I believe if everything stays as is we would play KC in the first round?

That would be dependent upon KC winning during WC weekend.

Oh and the refs ****ed us hardcore.

I think it might be because he's not on the team, he's not going to be on the team, and bringing him up every five minutes is extremely childish and annoying.

Honestly I blame the rulebook and the way central review works more than the ref crew. Mistakes happen, sometimes they even accumulate. But getting a replay of Harrys TD again and again while being without a way to do something about it is just silly.

If there are clear 100% wrong calls there needs to be a way for review to be initiated automatically and not only in the last 2min.

If they cant see it within 2-3 replays just let it go. Then it is not blatant. But the Harry situation is just a catastrophe.

Yes, but the McCourty strip was corrected by New York to the extent they could. It was the crew’s bad call.

Most of them are older. The NFL needs to start thinking of making age a BFOQ if the game is moving too fast for the current crop.
Have more in the booth where you have better view, time to review & have another set of eyes beside you.

That would probably take away from their air time tho?

I believe if everything stays as is we would play KC in the first round?
We would have a bye in the first round

We have a horrible Offense that needs Gimmick a plays to score. Stop blaming the Refs we ran out of challenges. And BB going for that all out Punt Block didn't help a putrid Offense.

Last edited:
They really need to work on the RZ plays. Harry call being terrible, they still had the ball on the 2 yard line. This is when you pound it in blount style. As I said our execution and playcalling arent good in the RZ.

some times you get the bull...some times you get the horns...

gonna need a triple decker pink bus to get all the pink hat CL's out of here the next few days...double decker just won't do

a-stop-at-the-historic.jpg

You're the man Joker. That's way more efficient than the fleet of shirt buses I was thinking it would take but it's still gonna take quite a few of them

Last edited:
Yes, but the McCourty strip was corrected by New York to the extent they could. It was the crew’s bad call.

Yeah and they should have let it play out obviously. I agree.

Right now we cannot beat a playoff team on our home field.
Losing to @BAL happens

Losing to @HOU happens

Losing to a revengeful KC team happens.

....if we lose to BUF and one of BUF/MIA then our problems are no longer serious.

They are fatal

They really need to work on the RZ plays. Harry call being terrible, they still had the ball on the 2 yard line. This is when you pound it in blount style. As I said our execution and playcalling arent good in the RZ.

Doesn't matter. If it was a TD, it was a TD. A lot of teams would struggle against the Chiefs if the refs arbitrarily docked TDs from them, even if they're on the 2.

I didn’t quote the post directly cause I just responded to your insults. Please see above. It’s your half assed attempt. Not you are half assed attemp. I am sorry it came to this but I don’t like being call an idiot, a dummy and a **** head in one post.
That one is improper grammar, but really? Grammar?

I get that.

I am not saying he should start over others. I am asking for a 4-5 play slice of the offense. A day 1 WR picks need to have some kind of skillset you can use. Even if it is situationally limited.
Bill stubbornly insists that what they are doing can work. But the offense has been moribund for over a month. Many fans lack Bill’s patience. So next week he will start Sony again with runs into a wall before Brady gets killed again on 3rd and long?

The notion that the refs shouldn't be held accountable because you should be so good you can overcome their incompetence is a dumb take. Like, really, really dumb.
And particularly the two calls most complained about are calls where they're supposed to err towards what would've been the right call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST