PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Colts Postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't have the certainty you guys have. At the top of this thread there is the "patsscrewed" video. On that one, his foot leaves a bloody impression on the grass that is just before the 30. The foot positioning does not, therefore, prove the point. Where the ball is in relation to his foot is not to my amateur eye discernible without question to be past where the computer graphics guy put the yellow line. And of course we all have the angle to consider, which is not a pure side-view angle.

It's just a very close call that went against us -- you guys see an open-and-shut we-got-screwed call. I see a call where I just don't have that same certainty.

PFnV

Actually, it's the foot positioning which DOES prove the point, because of where the ball would have to be in comparison.

Last edited:
Personally, it all could have been avoided if Brady hits a wide open Welker over the middle for an easy 5-6 yard pick up. It didn't even look like he was looking for anyone other than Faulk.

This is pointless going on about the judge blowing a call or what not, the fact is we wasted 2 crucial timeouts.

Brady would be sacked on 4th down if he did anything other than go to his primary receiver.

I disagree with people about the timeouts. We were unorganized twice and blew those timeouts. That's a lack of discipline.

But the last timeout needed to be called. It would be silly to go for it there on 4th down without a timeout because you're worried about the 1% chance you'll need a challenge on the next play. Imagine if he hadn't called timeout and Brady miscommunicated with his receiver. People would be crazed.

Brady would be sacked on 4th down if he did anything other than go to his primary receiver.
IMO, you are aware Welker was running over the middle with separation in what appeared to be enough time to check down to him for he easy 5 yard gain?

IMO, you are aware Welker was running over the middle with separation in what appeared to be enough time to check down to him for he easy 5 yard gain?

Brady didnt have time to pick and choose, he had to go to the hot reciever or would have been sacked.

Who saw Pat Chungs Amazing Special Teams blocking that sprung Wes Welker for that huge run after the Punt?

Finally, I blame this site. All was going on so well and the forum went out, all of a sudden the game changed. I fix it IAN.
Joking

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back