PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Jets Post-Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a huge defensive line that throws Brady around.

That defensive line barely did **** to Brady when he threw 55 times in Foxboro against them in Week 7 and had his #1 and #2 WR.

Only problem that game was the receivers had about 15 drops

Hey guys.. Atleast were not the Giants right now. :)

How is everyone forgetting that Josh called a play in the Wildcat with Brady out wide? Good god what was that.

Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL 36m36 minutes ago
And here's the NBC crew tonight talking about Pats-Jets. (Dungy agrees with Belichick's decision regarding OT.)

CXSADYDUMAEwG6Q.jpg

rodney is really serious ? "All those big WRs?"

That defensive line barely did **** to Brady when he threw 55 times in Foxboro against them in Week 7 and had his #1 and #2 WR.

True but the jets remind me of a poor man's rats team. They make the pats earned every yard. They hardly run the football on them. I am rooting for buffalo next week.

That game they ate the running backs instead.

I thought no regular season loss could bother me more than the Philly game.

...But I was wrong.

It will be interesting what BB decides at for #3 CB, a starting position vs. most teams. Coleman is giving up just 50% comp pct. on the season and was playing well before the injury.

Leonard Johnson was awful today. That was surprising.

I would have to think that Coleman is the clear CB3, but that's just my opinion.

I'm not meaning to come off as negative, but what about a late season JAG pickup told you to feel confident about Johnson playing in an extended role? I'm not "surprised" in the least that a guy like Johnson looked out of place, as hopeful as I was that we'd found yet another diamond in the rough somehow.

...But I was wrong.

I wouldn't be too concerned, aside from the struggles of the OL/running game and the injury situation. If it lessened the competition in the race for the AFC crown by removing Pittsburgh from the equation, all the better.

I thought this was an interesting article. Is this all a cover for a Slater mistake? I will link the story below.
The Coin Flip

No, you clearly hear Slater voice say "We're kicking off that way"

BB informed the refs we were deferring prior. Theres no controversy.

...But I was wrong.

Really? I thought they deserved to lose the Philly game out of all 3 losses so far. Even though it was mostly special teams related, but still.

The Denver game bothers me the most, by far.

Even though they lost 3 games, you have to be encouraged, despite the massive amounts of injuries, they were in all 3 games and they all came down to the end. IF they can get key guys back, all with a week off then a week of practice, this team will be extremely hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes