PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Gameday Thread Pats @ Browns Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slater getting first downs... I mean wow.

Foster missed the hole.

If Cleveland is going to call TO's at this point, The Pats should be able to throw the ball here. I do NOT understand why the Cleveland coaches what to prolong this game.

Guess Hue wants to send a message to his team. It's gonna be a very long season for Cleveland.

Nice play call and run by Slater

I read a lot of the pregame analysis and I'm confused. Is this rust?

IMG_0351.JPG

Only got 1 foot in bounds. TD will be called back.
Thank you, got a perfect streak going on all the games in my "pools" ticket.

Then I must have seen the wrong play. The pass I saw looked like White lunged for it and missed by 5 feet b/c Jimmy had to hurry the throw. Maybe my TV is broken.
Sorry if the ball actually hit his hands.
It doesn't matter how you slice it, for this year, Jimmy isn't even in the same realm as Brady.

Umm.. never implied that Jimmy was in the same realm as Brady..

Foster missed the hole.

Foster will be dropped to the PS (or completely depending on Sankey) when Lewis is ready to be back. He has potential but couldn't quite put it together yet.

Well that was fun. I'm ready to piss and moan as Denver wins in a really disappointing way up next. C'mon Falcons...

We are all Falcon fans today.

I do not want to play in Mile High in the playoffs. Do us a solid Atlanta :mad:

Can't wait to see Shannon Sharpe's horse face after this game on Undisputed lol
What was he saying.? I must have missed it. I'd love to see it, if he was selling Sh!t

I love how flagrantly the Pats are disregarding the league warning re: social media clips. Pretty blatant **** you to Roger.

Repeat offender, there goes our first rounders for the next couple years... :(

Do I dare risk watching the Denver game? I just know its going to make me really angry.

Foster will be dropped to the PS (or completely depending on Sankey) when Lewis is ready to be back. He has potential but couldn't quite put it together yet.

He's a rookie. It's to be expected.

Totally dig Jonathan and Elandon though

Do I dare risk watching the Denver game? I just know its going to make me really angry.
Was contemplating watching the Bills instead but I'll probably watch Denver. Here's hoping they both lose!

Falcons better fu.cking score a TD here I swear to god.

Should be okay as long as you go into it assuming Denver's going to murder the Falcons. Was going to watch the Sox, personally. Oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back