PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be the browns next week,....LOL

IM sure tomorrow the pundits will be talking the NE demise....Ha ha ha ha

I just don't get how the defense looks great one week and terrible the next. I guess they are good on odd weeks (week 1 and week 3)?

Way too inconsistent in the first 4 weeks. The good thing is that the defense tends to get better and more consistent as the season goes on. I expect that to be the case again.

Either way, even 3-1 would be a fantastic start all things considered.

Then BB should have been all over it. Maybe Ernie ran to Krispie Kreme and missed the play.
Absolutely, they were gaining momentum and could have made it a 6 point game and instead it was followed by a penalty and fumble. The whole Team just going by body language is not engaged in this game.

can't have denver coming here in the playoffs **** this league

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Game ain't over folks.

Pats have allowed one touchdown.

What has to change is they have to let the quarterback quarterback. You can't win in this league throwing the ball 4 times in a half. If they're doing that to prevent the loss, well, they're going to lose anyway. Let the kid play.

BB's game-planning for Tie-rod needs to be re-thought. The one thing you can do for a mistake prone QB who is slow in analyzing a developing play is to give him time. More time is the greatest gift possible for Tie-rod. Instead, if you want to encourage his inner dumpster fire to come out, you need to take away that time he needs to understand what he's looking at. Minimize his decision window and the mistakes will come.

guys browns are not a pushover. they always find a way to lose, but they have talent. let's not take them lightly.

I wanna see a 3 and out to start the 3rd.

Hopefully this game will remind the players and coaches that their job is not done until TB12 raises the Lombardi trophy while Roger Goodell quietly weeps in the background.

Even the pass to Bennett looked like a wounded floater to my eyes. Brissett is more injured than we know.
Really outta have a PS QB playing with just two Quarterbacks. Lucky Brady has been so durable.

Brissett is oddly enough, 3-3 in passing, so let him do more of that. This game is already lost, so nothing left to lose. At worse, they are giving Brady the reins of a 3-1 team.

Absolutely, they were gaining momentum and could have made it a 6 point game and instead it was followed by a penalty and fumble. The whole Team just going by body language is not engaged in this game.

The Dynasty has had occasional games like this where we were left to scratch our heads.
Usually, TB12 would be there to bail us out...but nobody pouts, whines, and shows negative body language like the GOAT (though we love him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back