PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, 2nd and 20 and they pick it up, McCourty showing why he is the most over hyped over paid player in the league!

someone do something to these refs

I understand using a limited rush to deal with the mobile QB. But when the backline defense is getting torched and the QB is picking you apart you have to send some pressure and risk losing containment, because the current plain ain't working.

Getting shredded by the likes of Tyrod Taylor? This is embarrassing

Collins ****ing sulking around instead of making a finishing tackle tells me all I need to know.

F this ****

Defense is a joke today.

It has been a combination of poor play and timely momentum changing bs calls by the refs, my buddy agreed that the holding call negating Edelman's td was weak, and the Blount run was no question a first dowm.

Did anyone not notice? I had to rewind my DVR a few times to make sure, Blount had that first down and the Refs put the ball back a whole yard. Pats got hosed.His knee was not down before the marker either, what a crock of ****

They are so worried about Taylor running they designed a game plan that allows him to pick us apart

Bad game plan...oh well

************ how can Tyrod pass on that 2nd 20 like its a training camp pass

what the **** was that jacoby?? so awful

how about a play action every now and then??? seriously, bills think run every time..
and gronk doesn't look interested at all. seems like he's just out there going through the motions.

He's just waiting for Tommy to return.

2nd and 20 is just pathetic

Still doable win. Team is showing life on defense and offense will come together. Refs really have had an impact on game so far. Haven't been perfect calls for Bills either, however not seeing 3rd down penalties for Bills like Pats is kind of bs. Really looks Suspicious to me.

Great defensive teams bring it every game. We are an opportunistic defense.
Do not confuse us with the Denver Broncos.

Most frustrating half of this young season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back