PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also AJ Derby might get a few looks here....

Patriots wont win this game but it'll be fun watching some of the new guys play.

Some notable actives:

Mitchell
Derby
Mason
Johnson and Valentine together
McClellin
Sheard
J. Jones

I like how sure these people are that Fleming is starting. No one knows. Could be Waddle

Good Luck Pats fans. I know its seems dark before the dawn without Brady, gronk and others, but you have a great coach and hard working boys. They will make a game out of this, and Im sticking to the
41-10 Patriots win

Foster inactive is strange and not the best sign for his spot on the roster.
But Harbor inactive I just don't understand.

EDIT: these two decisions are not exactly helping the run. Are we only playing D and ST?

Last edited:
Good Luck Pats fans. I know its seems dark before the dawn without Brady, gronk and others, but you have a great coach and hard working boys. They will make a game out of this, and Im sticking to the
41-10 Patriots win
Sorry about your Saints today. Tough way to lose.

Im looking forward to see the look of our ST against return with King, JJ and Mingo active.

Rowe inactive is disappointing.

Going with only two TEs active and 4 WRs....yikes.

Patriots inactives: Clay Harbor, DJ Foster, Eric Rowe, Elandon Roberts, Nate Solder, Gronkowski, Jonathan Cooper.

Foster inactive is strange and not the best sign for his spot on the roster.
But Harbor inactive I just don't understand.

I'm not overly surprised about Foster. He's a rookie who missed a lot of training camp. He'd also be playing in front of his hometown team, which may or may not have played a factor.

Harbor does surprise me. He's a veteran at a position where our star is already out and they start a second year player over him.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back