PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little hint to the refs, if you want to influence the outcome of the game, do it a little earlier. It's out of reach now.
Someone needs to take their flags away from them, they've proven they stink as refs.

Love the speed from Mingo on that blitz. Beautiful.

At least they lost a timeout so they can't extend their misery any longer.

Looks like we know what was on the field. Rex's bildo

Attachments

• 1477856896731.jpg
    1477856896731.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
Well, I lost my TV feed because the game was considered no longer competitive.. SMH..

BTW, I think that the bildo that got thrown on the field was for Roger Goodell..

AGAIN - for about the tenth time, Fouts just blindly makes it seem like the Pats are getting all the breaks. First that was a horrible spot by the refs that gave them another half yard, and THEN Fouts comes out and said it was horrible spot that hurts the Bills.

If Fouts ever calls another Pats game, I'll be listening to the radio. Their is no need to have to listen to that crap for 3 hours.

A little over 3 minutes more of listening to Fouts.

Jimmy time is less overwhelming than I would like

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
Let Jimmy give the bills a **** you TD, Jimmy needs some show time

Fun fact: Garoppolo likes Jimmy time, too, since he gets an extra $100-$200 per snap.

Well THAT sack was on the OL Finally

We better Pull Jimmy to protect him

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Jimmy nearly got hurt again.

Wow! Great kick

AGAIN - for about the tenth time, Fouts just blindly makes it seem like the Pats are getting all the breaks. First that was a horrible spot by the refs that gave them another half yard, and THEN Fouts comes out and said it was horrible spot that hurts the Bills.

If Fouts ever calls another Pats game, I'll be listening to the radio. Their is no need to have to listen to that crap for 3 hours.
he has openly been a peyton supporter and has at times said peyton is better than tom.So maybe some of it comes from that. Maybe BB has rebuffed him in production meetings or something or during Bb's coaching days has beaten him badly. At this point its obvious he hates the pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore