PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy mediocrity rexy!!!

If Roberts is hurt because bills got a bs PI which extended drive imma be pissed

If the Bills get the ball back I will be pissed. Just let this end and lets heal up.

Are we watching the same game? Nothing but BS calls, and I don't usually complain about the refs.

That last play was great coverage by Rowe. Almost text book. Pretty much talking about his game overall. Couple of tic tack calls that may not of been called with better hand placement etc.

Jordan Richards is hurt because Rex Ryan can't just lose a game with dignity.

Coaches demand that players give it their all, for 60 minutes. They owe their players their best for 60 minutes as well.

I have no problem with that.

Can this end?

Welp 7-1 going into the bye with no major injuries. Let's hope for a repeat on the second half of the season and that we never see these garbage officials in the playoffs

The **** is Edelman doing on ST with 30 secs left?

Looks like the Bills had enough too.

We clinch the division yet?

But seriously this can be wrapped up by thanksgiving right

Raiders V Bucs is fun

Rowe got screwed by this ref crew today, another crew and he probably doesn't have anything called against him.

The illegal contact was as ticky tack as it gets, the PI against Hunter he can't do anything if the WR stops and and jumps back into him if he is turning and looking for the ball, now if he wasn't turning I get the call but he was turning along with Hunter what's he suppose to do? And that last one was not all PI.

Good payback win by the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents