PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf was that punt, gotta pin them deep there

You aren’t shocked the Pats have 9 points with the 4thQ about to start?
What book have you been reading?
It’s an appalling shock how terrible the offense is tonight. We need to borrow some points from the Yankees series

This does suck it’s like a Thursday game where no one is ready to play. Sloppy on O, thank god for Trey on D.

You know you are in trouble when the defense is your best unit. And it's not even close.

Defense has been magnificent this whole game. I'm proud of those boys because we've been a joke for a while. Offense is off tonight but you know what, they've earned an off game. I'm not even mad. I like ugly games to be honest.
Buffalo averages 11.6 points a game

Defense needs to put this game on their back and get a turnover

KC will be hard to beat this year....pats are so erratic and inconsistent.....they better not roll out this sh!t show against them if we make it to playoffs

This team has looked rough on the road all year long. But all they need to do is win tonight. Just win.

god i hate monday night football.

Literally the most healthy the receiving corps has been all year and they can’t get open? Against this defense?

Our TE is a shell of himself because of injury and we’re 1 dimensional

I just cant figure out why the offense looks so meh for so long this season.

It just doesnt look like any chemistry is going on.

Sony makes this Offense work by keeping Def honest with big runs and opening up Play Action. Can see how he is missed.

I’m not emotionally ready for a loss so I hope we don’t lose. Please don’t make me cry to sleep Brady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes