PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 8....Chargers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many weeks we looking if it's one of those?

Depends on the extent of a shoulder sprain or whether ribs are cracked or actually broken. Ty Montgomery missed one week with broken ribs earlier this year, for example, and was on a snap limit the next week, while Hogan himself worked through cracked ribs (which is why this should be assumed to be an exacerbation of that injury until we hear otherwise). Cracked ribs can be played through. Shoulder sprain depends on range of motion, pain management. Hogan is week to week, I don't know what long-term injuries cod have resulted from a hit like that.

Gostkowski was 3 of 5 missing a pair of 43 yarders on a wet surface..

Hogan is the bigger issue..

My point being Hogan isn't out there if the kicker makes two kicks. If he's out.....yeah it's gonna be ugly.

we won, that's all that matters. defense looking better.

really hope hogan is OK.

Give me a gritty team over a flashy team every time, and especially in the playoffs.
Honestly, winning dirty can make them tougher in the postseason. There's an argument to be made that so many blowout wins in the regular season means a softer team in the end.

Good win. Chargers have offensive talent. Only scores were a busted run and a drive helped by a big PI. Bademosi was targeted a lot. Offense is not finishing drives.

Chickens? Where? :)

ChickenLittle10-740x416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes