PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 7....Falcons @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Here is hoping for continued improvement for our Defense and O-line. Should be a good test for our D....Let's also hope for a injury free game. 5-2 would look really nice after tonight!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

will the zebras please allow

Gronk to play the same style Jimmy Graham is being allowed to play today?

So badmofo is available?

I fully expect a shoot out here

Brady once again having to carry the entire franchise on his back. I'll be shocked if they force Atlanta to punt more than twice in the game.

Holding them to field goals in the redzone will be imperative to have a realistic shot, wrap up tackles are a must, and the run defense must shutdown their backs. The offensive line can't allow hits or pressures on Brady, receivers and backs must be sure handed, need to shorten the game by going on long marches that result in 7 points, discovering a potent rushing attack would go a long way, and turnovers can't happen. There is no room for error for this team to pull this game out.

Last edited:
Brady once again having to carry the entire franchise on his back. I'll be shocked if they force Atlanta to punt more than twice in the game. Holding them to field goals in the redzone will be imperative to have a realistic shot and the run defense must shutdown their backs.

And the game has not even started.. vintage game thread..

Missed the score prediction thread but I will say the falcons make some sort of mental error towards the end allowing the pats time to drive down for a late fg to win

31-28 Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents