PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 4 Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

I don't know what's worse. Solder or the defense. Tough call since both are the worst in the league

They had multiple chances to get off the field but just didn't. Carolina has 23 points without starting outside the 40 yard line once. That is not excusable for me.

They did get off the field, the corrupt refs just cheated and pretended that they didn't.

I HATE THESE REFEREES. THEY ARE GOODELL'S MINNION

Only way we win this game is if Panthers stop their game plan so far. If they decide to go run all the way. Even with that, they can run on two downs and then throw to anybody they like. They can move the ball at will.

At what point is Ryan Allen's job in jeopardy? His good punts aren't good enough to make up for the many ****ty ones

If our line doesn't start protecting, and if our defense keeps failing: This will make the Brady era come to an end much sooner than we think. I'm not kidding.

Brady can't keep absorbing those kinds of shots this season.

This is the worst defense in 16 years. Yes 2011 was better than these bozos.

2011 was pretty bad if we were not in the 30's we did not win, but unfortunately you might right.

Kony Ealy playing like a beast for the Jets, figures.

This team is atrocious on both lines and the entire defensive side of the ball. Special teams are still top of the league though. :rolleyes:

I try to not be a chicken little, but with this defense, I don't see how we beat the Raiders, Falcons, Bucs, Donkeys or Bills. Honestly, these guys can't stop anyone. I know the excuse is that it's " early" in the season, but they look defeated from th first quarter onwards.

How the hell is that a 15 yard penalty? Jones didn't touch McCaffery..

Gotta love how the mods here keep deleting my truthful threads. I guess they too are also in denial about the Pats being the worst defense in the league.

Well the game hangs in the balance now with this defense on the field

Panthers 0 punts today. Wow.

Super Cammmmm back at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back