PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I kept my spot at the bar....

Wonder if they can’t because of the heat.

Very good point. Don't want to tax their offensive players, let alone their defenders who've spent too much time on the field.

If you don't score until the last two minutes of the third quarter, you should probably refrain from celebrating too much

The hardest thing to adjust to is heat or cold. Why think Ne always practices outside in winter? It’s one game. I remember Miami thumping us in early season and going on to win Super Bowl.

Good to see Michel pound the rock nicely a couple of times.

They need to start dialing up the pressure on bortles. Stop making him look so comfortable.

I wish we could do that. Who’s going to cover the back end when we send the heat?

They need to start dialing up the pressure on bortles. Stop making him look so comfortable.
Wish we had guys that could slam him to ground....but just not there....playing patty cake.....

Time will be a factor come the 4th. Still down 2 tds. This defense doesn’t get off the field quickly.

The Patriots offense is fresh. They've spent hardly any time on the field today.

The D needs a 3-and-out.

Ok. Now they have a chance.

What's the point of the penalty when it just come with a closer kick off (in a league where most kicks at touchbacks anyway).

Wasted opportunity on ST’s right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back