PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pat @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now an 8 point lead. Here's where that missed PAT bites us in the ass

We really miss Edelman in those third down situations. He could get open so quickly.

Burkhead out really hurts us
More than Tony Homo alludes to.
I don't care about our depth there is a reason Burkhead dresses and Gill has been inactive.

Need to score 7 here. This ain't defense ain't stopping nobody.

Romo just slipped and revealed his bias. Called Bell "our" workhorse. **** that piece of ****. Done praising him. What a stupid *******.

Brady has been pure trash for 6 and a half consecutive quarters now. Something is wrong.

Pure trash? Lol.

He made a terrible decision but his WR screwed the play. Should have taken the Sack.

2 tds and 4 ints for Brady these last 3 weeks. That’s baaaaad for his standards.

Brady has been pure trash for 6 and a half consecutive quarters now. Something is wrong.
He was fine up until that INT. He'll bounce back assuming the OL can give him a a modicum of time.

I don’t know what earns a holding call anymore
Simple:
Wearing Patriots jersey, get flagged.
Not wearing Patriots jersey, no flag.

Biggest bunch of chicken Little’s on this site.

Tom makes a mistake - calm down how much happiness has this bloke created
Dude? All the happiness of the last 16 years has no bearing on today's game. He's playing like ****

All I want for Christmas is an ILB....an ILB...yeah an ILB, so I can have a f$&$ing Merry Christmas!!!

You can see the weaknesses on full display today. Weak front 7 , pass protection issues. And Unfortunately the strengths havent picked them up. Secondary - blown coverages on key plays, Brady - WAS doing well till that pick, poor throws and reads under pressure.

2 weeks in a row patriots are getting out played in all three phases. Too early and idiotic to jump the gun and say it's BB but they just don't seem prepared these last few weeks.
Troll comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore