PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 11...... Pats @ San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Im sure theyll limit his snaps til payoff time. Im afraid to even imagine brady,gronk,edelman,bennet,lewis,blount and hogan all healthy for the playoffs. We've never seen that. That would be a more formidable offense than '07.

Im sure theyll limit his snaps til payoff time. Im afraid to even imagine brady,gronk,edelman,bennet,lewis,blount and hogan all healthy for the playoffs. We've never seen that. That would be a more formidable offense than '07.

It was expected but good to know, hope he looks good even in a limited role.

i don't think edelman will return to his 2015 form this year.

Man if Cyrus could get his stuff together. Need another CB to play good along side Butler
I'm not sure why there's any real hope that small unathletic Jones has any chance to be a good cover CB in the NFL.

its been raining here and currently looks like it will rain any minute and the field at levi's isnt that great. should be an interesting factor

Doesn't sound ideal for a guy like Lewis returning.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
i don't think edelman will return to his 2015 form this year.
Yeah you may be right. But if hes just 90% and the rest of those guys are healthy-it wont matter that much. and thats not even mentioning dola and mitchell-who i think we'll see more of starting today.

Man if Cyrus could get his stuff together. Need another CB to play good along side Butler

Cyrus seems like the same path Butler was on his rookie year. Difference was Revis and Browner were on the team and Arrington and Ryan were solid #3 and #4 CBs.

Jamie Collins was handled the same way, he didn't see major game play until Mayo went down.

giphy.gif

Thanks again, dude!:)

Think Lewis sees much playing time ? I think he is eased in - Blount/White still the top unit for now I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes