PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a toss up, and what an adjustment. Great catch!

Yessir! Excellent throw by Cam but the main credit for that play goes to Onwenu who just absolutely swallowed up Watt.

He’s been the best guard in all of football. Who said BB doesn’t draft well?

I was just going to make a comment about how Cam throws more one-hoppers than a 3rd baseman snagging a grounder down the line.
And he just flipped me the Byrd.

How much does it cost to buy a tackle? I'm digging through the couch cushions...

Bentley and a missed tackle. Name a more iconic duo...

Great adjustment by Byrd. Greta catch. First look he was wide open but that ball was behind him. Ah well, TD anyways!
No, he set up the CB so the ball was opposite side from the defender, with room for a clean catch.

Byrd is having himself a nice day.
I think he’s been improving. I never thought he’d be lighting the NFL world on fire. But he’s been out there & you can appreciate the effort.

Please may we have a stop here? That's not too much to ask is it?

I’m all of a sudden watching the Titans - Ravens game for no apparent reason. Thanks YouTubeTV.

Borrow with a Torn ACL. Brutal slate of injuries so far today

Unbelievable job tracking the ball. Think he'd stuttered a bit at the end to time it up.

Argh Joe Burrow and Rex got their knees blown up. Cinci is a perfect example of a team that doesn't deserve a real QB. Just criminally negligent in taking care of their new quarterback. Just awful.

Did anyone elses game just switch to the ravens?

no sacks.....come on D, sack and fumble would be nice

I’m all of a sudden watching the Titans - Ravens game for no apparent reason. Thanks YouTubeTV.
I am too and I’m watching it locally so something is wrong. Did Houston blow up?

Two words: "Ryan Mallet."

Make the call.

Ok, I see the adjustment we've made- we're still going with a 3 man front but containing, not rushing.

Why are they not blitzing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick