PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Raiders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Defense.

Jonathan Jones has fallen apart the last few games

Peppers is having a great five minutes.

Raiders will do what we should have and run straight up

Nevermind thought they were closer

We probably needed to win out or only lose one game to get in the playoffs. Worth stating this is the easiest game of this stretch

Any chance of New England making the playoffs died when they lost to Minnesota.

Looking at the remaining schedule the Patriots may not win the another game this year

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
The rout is on

Imho, I think it's because his heel came down. If he toe tapped it then stepped without the heel coming down, it would've been fine.
I always heard them say it's the exact reverse of what you say: Perieria just said it during our game last week. Toes it's good even if heels come down

Peppers might get cut at halftime.

That’s game folks, enjoy.

Thornton's footwork is not good. Room for improvement.

We probably needed to win out or only lose one game to get in the playoffs. Worth stating this is the easiest game of this stretch
I hate to say it, but I dunno if NE even deserves to be in the playoffs. The team is ultra undisciplined. Most difficult NE to watch since 99-00.

This is the scenario where you blatantly hold and do whatever you want because the clock will continue running

Carr throwing every kind of pass in the book.

This is all on Bill, his coaching staff is an abject disaster.

Joe Judge needs to be on special teams, Matt Patricia needs to be researching the other teams offensive plays or out of the building, a new OC with ties to Shanahan should be brought in if that's what they want to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back