PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close game. Hope the Pats can hang on.

Hm i think we can beat up on bad teams but as yet haven't shown we can play a decent side
Jags are bad but good teams like the Pats should do this to bad teams.

Pats are a good team and if they don’t beat themselves maybe better than that.

Allen got intercepted again. :cool:

Duron Harmon saved the game a few minutes ago. 14-12 instead of 21-5.

Falcons 12

Bills 14

Jags are bad but good teams like the Pats should do this to bad teams.

Pats are a good team and if they don’t beat themselves maybe better than that.
We have to beat a good side before i think we a re a good team. At this point all we know is we can rinse bad teams> we had a close win against the chargers. The bills win was in conditions that favoured us hugely and then they walked all over us. This team still hasn't proven itself at all

So we’re rooting for the Jets I see.

Are people not allowed to root against the Bucs? Personally, I don’t really care who wins that game. My only interest in the Jets is the possibility that they could actually start playing well late in the season and knock off the Bills next week.

We have to beat a good side before i think we a re a good team. At this point all we know is we can rinse bad teams> we had a close win against the chargers. The bills win was in conditions that favoured us hugely and then they walked all over us. This team still hasn't proven itself at all
Fair. I think this team when it doesn’t make mistakes is good enough to win a playoff game.

Josh Allen decided he was going to be a pick throwing machine today.

Just got here. So how we feeling today?

Buffalo blew their load last week. I can't believe Atlanta has the game this close.

Bills are melting down.
He's just confused because he thought they played the Super Bowl last week, he wasn't aware there were more games to play, thought this was now the offseason.

Titans 17

Dolfins 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes