PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the announcer was wrong. i guess it is 18. wow. do you guys think harris can get to 19 this year?

are you sure. announcer said the record was 14 set by curtis martin.
They also said that Smiths contributions blocking have been important to the success of the running game. :rofl:

Bad throw by Mac there...he needs to put more force into some of his throws

One of the things I don't care for with Mac, is he tends to miss HIGH, just like Lawrence did there.
TFB made them go down to get it... while I hated that at times, he shielded the ball from the defenders, and no hospital balls.
Mac will get better at that.

nice effort by Bolden.

Bryant making up for his gaffes the last game or two. I like the kid, he's just gotta tighten up his man to man coverage.
That's also partly on the coaches for not fixing something that isn't working.

I've been wanting to see more Jonnu runs.

ok the announcer was wrong. i guess it is 18. wow. do you guys think harris can get to 19 this year?
4 this game would take him to 16 (totally possible given his pace :p) and that would leave him with 3 needed next game. But I'd rather get the W.

Good cutback by BB

Nice catch and run by Bolden...been really impressed with his play this year

yeah, I’ve been down on him at the start of the year, but you’re right. He’s done well this year

like the creativity on that play....1st down

Our passing offense still feels off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes