PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we got our **** pushed in by Chicago I said I am never wasting sleep hours on late night games for this team again. I'm about 1 more 3 and out from DVRing this **** and going to bed

Two guys were on the ground on that play. Literally, nothing he could do.
I get it, but Mac has had this issue since last year. He has no idea where pressure is coming from and how to adjust his line

For the rest of the game Bill needs to be more aggressive on 4th down and go for it if it’s just a couple yard. Big mistake punting on 4th and 1, which led to this touchdown
They'll do it once when everyone see's it coming and get stopped with bad field position and then be too scared to do it again.

For the rest of the game Bill needs to be more aggressive on 4th down and go for it if it’s just a couple yard. Big mistake punting on 4th and 1, which led to this touchdown
Yup.

Glad we punted on 4th and 1… pretty much everyone saw that coming. At least have some balls and go down swinging

this is not an NFL quality defense. been saying this since the Boogeymen.... can't stop anyone worth anything

We decided to punt on 4th and 1.

Also decided to take a delay of game penalty setting the Bills up with amazing field position.

It can't be understated how badly Bill has this team playing this year.

If not for the Jets this team is looking at a top 5 pick right now.

Cannot go 3 and out here or the game is probably over for our last place New England Patriots.

Another 1 min TOP 3 and out coming up.

We are witnessing mediocre talent and bad coaching. Humiliating again

It’s become incredibly frustrating how we just have no answer for this team defensively, none. Buffalo, 3rd and 3, 3rd & 18 they will convert it with relative ease. The NY Jets, who aren’t any better than the Patriots, held this team to 17 pts in an entire game. We give up 35+ every time. We obviously don’t have the offense to keep pace, so we’re going to be their punching bag for a long time until we get some real needle-movers on the offensive side of the ball. Hey, I guess it goes in cycles, we destroyed that team for nearly 2 decades

Two guys were on the ground on that play. Literally, nothing he could do.
He could have moved more than 6 inches from his drop back spot. Josh is doing it all night long, are you watching this?

I get it, but Mac has had this issue since last year. He has no idea where pressure is coming from and how to adjust his line
He has issues, but I think the line is getting a bit of a pass for being inconsistent.

Mahomes does that, he pretends he’s going out of bounds the defender lets up and then the qb continues the play. Hit him!

You don’t go for it from your own 18 down 3 in the first half

Meanwhile, Mac has dudes in his face at the snap as usual lol

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe