PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These announcers are Ball washing the Bills with aplomb

Oh give it a rest announcers

Brady wouldn't have left if we didn't release AB. That was the final straw. He wasnt coming back
Come on. AB is a POS human and if he left for that then I say good riddance. Tom sold out. It’s fine but he did if that’s the case.
I would love to choke AB out. And yes, I can

If you were in the gdt last year, half of the posters thought the same thing
If you were in the gdt last year, you would see Brady was throwing to by far one of the worst offensive skill groups in the league. Crazy to see what he is doing with an actual team around him. Who could have seen it coming????!?!?!

That’s a silly ****ing comment right there. Even if he was absolute trash, he still brings great tackling and some serious hitting power. Dumb comment. Find someone else to talk **** about. There’s plenty of guys to choose from.
He hasn’t hit anybody. Stop it!

He’s done nothing that “wow’s” you.

One pass break up in 15 games.

why are we using playaction with no running threat?

Great now I need to hear about how it’s good for the Pats not to be good.

And now a goddamn 3 and out after that beat down of a drive

Reactions: sb1
I could have sworn Stidham was supposed
To be way better than Cam

No it’s not different. He had one drive that he got bailed out of a 3 and out on with a penalty had a pass as innacurate as anything Cam did, couldn’t handle pressure, threw into the same bad coverage Cam did and his only good play tonight was a dump off.

If you see an enormous difference you are just grading on a curve. It’s the same ****, we have two subpar QB’s who also are throwing to garbage
Yeah, I am grading on a curve. Kind of have to when your starter is averaging 1.1 net yards an attempt.

Credit McDermott for not letting his team let up on the gas. He's learned from BB.

Stidham doesn't inspire confidence either. Always gets my hopes up...sigh.

Stidham has not shown me anything. Do they need to call some easier plays for him? There are literally guys off the street playing better than Patriots QBs this season.

Just embarrassing. Can't even keep it competitive. At least i have confidence the bills can knock off the chiefs.

This won’t be a quick fix. This team has holes in certain areas.

Come on. AB is a POS human and if he left for that then I say good riddance. Tom sold out. It’s fine but he did if that’s the case.
I would love to choke AB out. And yes, I can
Besides AB, the main point is he lost the patience to wait it out while we rebuild. He's at the end of his career and doesn't have time for the Pats to rebuild over the next 3-4 seasons. It's ok I don't blame him. But it was a mutually beneficial split

I think it is clear that stidhim gets the shaft for not practicing with the first team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back