PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL First Round Draft Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said, this draft can go f*ck itself. My 16 year old will update me here and there, other than that I'll watch baseball and basketball (not a Celtics fan but I hear they have a game tonight).

Who gives a crap? Not watching or paying any attention.

Zeke is my favorite player from the draft. Dude is the complete back I've wanted on the pats for years. Elite runner, good reciever, amazing blocker.

Anyone think there's a chance they trade up for 30 or 31?

Watching "Fiddler on the Roof" right now on Retro. Later on: Stanley Cup Playoffs. No ESPN, no NFL Network, no website hits. Total NFL blackout tonight (other than you good folks on here).

Does it mean a team is gonna get an extra first round talent?

I would love that. I remember fondly when everyone thought he was going to be the next big thing.
He has been atrocious and I just don't buy his excuse that the coaching stunk after O'Brien left. Even with bad coaching, a top prospect pro caliber QB should be able to light it up at the college level.

WTF Ian…….the guy who suggests New Englanders boycott Day 1 of the draft then starts a thread about Day 1.
Shut down this site and turn on the Celtics game

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/give_a_****.gif

o_O (apologies for the embedded unedited f-bomb)

I don't think the F bomb is the problem. The numerous hyphens might get you on somebody's ignore list though.

WTF Ian…….the guy who suggests New Englanders boycott Day 1 of the draft then starts a thread about Day 1.
Shut down this site and turn on the Celtics game

Watching it. The TV ratings are the biggest. No harm in a draft thread.

ok boys, let's all tune into NYJFL* Network and ESPN.o_O

I don't think the F bomb is the problem. The numerous hyphens might get you on somebody's ignore list though.

No problem. He's already fake ignored me. But I fake ignored him first, so it's all good.

The best part about tonight will be hearing the fans boo Roger every time he talks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back